Idea: KungFu Game with lots of chinese/japanese screaming ! =D

Old March 1st 08, 05:02 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Tom Sloper

Default KungFu Game with lots of chinese/japanese screaming ! =D

"Skybuck Flying" wrote

....way too much obnoxious drivel and is now spamfiltered.

Old March 2nd 08, 10:45 AM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Rene

Default Mortal Kombat for all ! =D

Skybuck Flying" schreef in bericht
b.home.nl...
Maybe I need better keys or maybe better info

Better medication would probably be of more use to You.

Old March 2nd 08, 02:12 PM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

Actually the fatality move for Scorpion in ms-dos is really easy:

Just: block + up + up

Some website mentioned the wrong moves though... those for other versions.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old March 2nd 08, 02:14 PM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

Nono,

More practice with the correct key combo's !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old March 2nd 08, 02:27 PM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

NOTE:

Be carefull though.

DosBox already took down my XP x64 Pro once.

Dangerous

Or maybe I just pressed the W key to fast and it's some kind of keyboard
driver bug hihihihi.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old March 19th 08, 07:54 AM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

Hey Peeps,

I got a little tip for ya:

Use Control-F12 to give more cpu cycles to DosBox.

Then the game will run just fine/smooth ! YEAH =D

Niccceee.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old March 19th 08, 08:04 AM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

Lol,

Scorpion is dirty tampon puller LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old March 19th 08, 08:06 AM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

Hmmm,

I made an interesting discovery.

I slowed down dosbox (control F11) so I could type this message.

Normally Mortal Kombat would time out and reset the game.

But now I won't do that... so the song keeps playing !

This allows "us" dosbox users to enjoy the full music songs !

Hehe.

Funny !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old March 19th 08, 08:08 AM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

Oh **** the game crashed.

I think maybe some counter wrapped around or something hehehe.

Probably the music counter.

Funny stuff.

Damn I was enjoying that game was about to fit two people.

Oh well

Me go listen to some longer songs now

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old March 22nd 08, 07:13 PM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

Default Yes I found Reptile !!!!! hihihi He really in there ! WOW KWEELLL =D

Yes ladies and gentlemen,

After all these years I finally managed to find reptile !!!

I succeeded with subzero... and the good news is I made a video of it as
well.

Thanks to DosBox build-in video recording !

The bad news is a lost against Reptile...

I didn't really want to fight him... I wanted to see how many tricks he has.

So far I saw he has sub's zero ice cannon, and scorpions tampon puller LOL.

Yeah baby !... The original video is in high quality loss video codec I
think...

So now the only thing left to do is re-encoded with a good video codec.

It was very when I found reptile YESSS LOL.

The sky went like BBZZBBZZBBZZBBZZ like lightning strikes and then I knew I
found him !

I managed to get flawless victory and double fless victory and fatality on
the pit stage before
but then it didn't work... because the special things must be flying around.

When the special things are flying around it will work ! It was so amazed !
LOL.

Oh man.. I can't believe I finally found this ****er ! I LOVE THAT ! =D

Now I can go find him somewhere... I took me some practice to get him.

I also made new key assignments:

Instead of playing with cramped keys like: aqws.

I plan on playing with awef to spread my fingers out better.

Yes people I am very happy and very proud I finally found that ****er !

Ah man I had so much fun playing this game LOL.

Now I am gonna make a cool video and put it on youtube !

My first youtube video as promised WIEEEEEEEEEEE.

I did see a video before of reptile on youtube but it wasn't so good..

Hopefully mine will be a little bit better quality.

DosBox probably has some graphical glitches or so.

Maybe I should download a new version and try again... I probably will soon
enough.

This is so much fun I like this game a lot... fighting these peeps is fun
!

NOW ONTO VIRTUALDUB TO MAKE A NICE VIDEO Yeah.

But my name must be alll over it to proof that it was really move who found
him and not somebody else LOL.

I am not sure if I have video editing tools to do that... That will be an
interesting excercise...

Wieeeeeeeeeeee

Bye,
Skybuck.

Chinese Products geoff Homebuilt PC's 11 July 7th 07 01:34 AM
Chinese+Saying knee70 General 0 November 22nd 05 02:03 AM
Chinese+Saying knee70 General 0 November 22nd 05 02:03 AM
Lots of memory problems lately - dont know if motherboard turned out to be picky or theres lots of bad mem around [email protected] General 1 April 20th 05 05:04 PM
CPU Fan screaming Dan Brill Gigabyte Motherboards 6 May 21st 04 04:03 PM