The SMH-Mike Richter saga

Old January 10th 09, 07:09 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
[email protected]

Default The SMH-Mike Richter saga

Is this when it all began?

http://www.mrichter.com/cdr/reason.htm

I've always wondered why this nut job has been harassing Mike for all
these years.
Old January 17th 09, 11:33 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Mike Richter

The Other Guy wrote:
On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 22:09:13 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Is this when it all began?

http://www.mrichter.com/cdr/reason.htm

I've always wondered why this nut job has been harassing Mike for all
these years.

There are NO reasons with nutjobs.

There are excuses, and rationalizations, nothing more.

And it's NOT just Mike, THIS nutjob will spam and harass
ANYONE who disagrees with him.

I was without newsgroup access for a couple of months. Now that I'm
back, I find these encouraging notes. Thank you.

Mike
--

http://www.mrichter.com/
Old January 18th 09, 08:01 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Tony of Dyker Beach

wrote:

Is this when it all began?

http://www.mrichter.com/cdr/reason.htm

I've always wondered why this nut job has been harassing Mike for all
these years.

There are NO reasons with nutjobs.

There are excuses, and rationalizations, nothing more.

And it's NOT just Mike, THIS nutjob will spam and harass
ANYONE who disagrees with him.

I was without newsgroup access for a couple of months. Now that I'm
back, I find these encouraging notes. Thank you.

You certainly did not think anything would change did you? :-(

Happy New Year Mike!

Old January 18th 09, 11:36 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.publish.cdrom.software,alt.cd-rom
smh

Default Who Is Mike Richter & Why Are They Saying All These Horrible ThingsAbout Him? (i)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Mike Richter (The Slimiest ****) squeaked:

The Other Guy (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

imamre wrote:

I've always wondered why this nut job has been harassing Mike for all
these years.

Is exposing Mikey's unadulterated white lies harassing ?!
.
There are NO reasons with nutjobs.
There are excuses, and rationalizations, nothing more.

No charge of libels?

How about proving the bull****?

I was without newsgroup access for a couple of months. Now that I'm
back, I find these encouraging notes. Thank you.

Reduced to living off bull****, Mikey?
Don't you miss Timmy, Mikey!?

No charge of libels, Mikey?

his libels are gratuitous

I only know what it posts when it falls out when replying
to someone who quotes the slanders and lies as you did.

No Mikey S-lickers have been able to prove ANY of the following is
a LIBEL:

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

Mike Richter is a LIAR (mixed-mode/single/multi-session)

Mike Richter & Half-Baked Research (Mixed-Mode)(i)
Mike Richter & Half-Baked Research (Mixed-Mode)(ii)
Mike Richter & Half-Baked Research (Mixed-Mode)(iii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)(iii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single/multi-session)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single/multi-session)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(9a)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

Frauds by Mike Richter (1 of 2)
Frauds by Mike Richter (2 of 2)

Apologize for Mike Richter's Lying? (major bug)
Apologize for Mike Richter's Lying? (critical bugs)
Apologize for Mike Richter's Lying? (early/often in beta)

Mike Richter Dishonest?

Mike Richter is a LIAR (700MB/multi-GB)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(standard)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(Ezcd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(tao/dao)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(only dao)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(yes/no)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(viii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (chicken little)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (chicken little)(ii)

Mike Richter, is the Sky Falling?
Mike Richter, Is the Sky Not Falling Anymore?
Old January 18th 09, 11:36 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.publish.cdrom.software,alt.cd-rom
smh

Default Who Is Mike Richter & Why Are They Saying All These Horrible ThingsAbout Him? (ii)

imamre wrote:

[...]

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Lying Friggin SOB (UDF)
Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (UDF)(ix)
Mike Richter figured out UDF? (xiv)

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on UDF (fragile)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on UDF (inherent)

Mike Richter's Unadulterated White Lies on Packet Writing (cd-rw)

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Packet Writing (mastering)

Mike Richter's "masterpiece" on Packet Writing (weak)

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (udf/fixed)(pussyfoot)(i)
Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (udf/fixed)(pussyfoot)(x)

Mike Richter's Pussyfooting on Packet Writing (Lose)(iii)

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW Media
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW Media (vi)
Mike Richter, Is CD-RW Media Homeless?

Mike Richter - the Slimiest Lying Friggin SOB (forgetful)
Mike Richter - the Slimiest Lying Friggin SOB (unreliable)
Mike Richter - the Slimiest Lying Friggin SOB (flaky)
Mike Richter - the Slimiest Lying Friggin SOB (wild idea)

Mike Richter's Unadulterated White Lies (error rates)(BLER)
Mike Richter's Unadulterated White Lies (error rates)(measured)
Mike Richter's Unadulterated White Lies (error rates)(tested)

Mike Richter, Where's the Beef (Error Rates)?

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on C1/C2 Errors

Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Asshole?

Mikey, do you ever see any C1 errors with CDSpeed on your machines?

Mike Richter's Unadulterated White Lies (dvd-mp3)

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on TOC
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on TOC (elementary)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on TOC (multisession)

Mike Richter & "More precisely" (TOC)(filesystem)
Mike Richter & "More precisely" (TOC)(dvd)

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD+RW (format/erase)

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Lying Friggin SOB (UDF)
Old April 13th 09, 09:56 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.publish.cdrom.software,alt.cd-rom
Tony[_3_]

Sam tells it like it is. Deirdre Straughan is a liar, Mike Richter is a
liar, Adrian Miller does have big balls. Tim Kroesen is also a liar!

George Orwell wrote:

In article
smh wrote:

It is really a pity that some people keep speaking to this p.o.s.
known as smh, thereby making sure this sicko sticks around in Usenet.
(I don't give a darn whether or not he is able to help someone with
their cd problems, accepting this kind of sick behaviour is
unforgivable.)

https://www.mixmaster.it

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

proper manners

beyond the realm of understandability

Old May 14th 09, 06:29 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.publish.cdrom.software,alt.cd-rom
smh

Default Mike Richter's Unadulterated White Lies (error rates)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

George Orwell squeaked:

smh wrote:

It is really a pity that some people keep speaking to this p.o.s.
known as smh, thereby making sure this sicko sticks around in Usenet.
(I don't give a darn whether or not he is able to help someone with
their cd problems, accepting this kind of sick behaviour is
unforgivable.)

For pointing out Mikey's unadulterated white lies, like this one?

Mike Richter's Unadulterated White Lies (error rates)

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Lying Friggin ****)
Date: 9/12/01

David Cohen wrote:
snip

From my own results and from numerous reports, it is clear that
erasables have increasing error rates over time.

In my tests, only some high-quality, non-HS media did not show
painful increases in errors over six months or so of storage.

My tests were sufficient for my needs but not thorough enough
to report in detail.
======================

The above is an unadulterated white LIE.

There was NO way Mikey could have tested "error rates" (C1/C2 errors).
Mike Richter did NOT even have a drive reporting C1 errors.

And Mike Richter did NOT even know what C1/C2 errors were.

Mikey, you are The Slimiest Lying Friggin SOB!
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?

Mike Richter: CD-R FAQ Has Significant Errors smh Cdr 0 November 26th 07 07:53 AM
Who Is Mike Richter & Why Are They Saying All These Horrible ThingsAbout Him? (iii) smh Storage (alternative) 1 March 3rd 07 10:09 PM
Mike Richter: CD-R FAQ Conflicts with References smh Cdr 1 November 10th 05 07:31 AM
Mike Richter & smh Peter R Cdr 136 January 29th 05 11:12 PM
Attn Mike Richter Deke Cdr 1 September 5th 04 07:37 AM