Mike Richter & smh

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 30th 04, 01:43 AM
smh

Alex Nichol (MS MVP), were you also born
with "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
(Does the "P" in MVP stand for "PRICK"?)

Alex Nichol (MS MVP) peep-squeaked:

It is not just Mike - SMH has a pathological obsessive hatred of
Roxio and their products. He was offensive to the point of obscenity
at two Roxio people who used to post and help here - when they gave
up, he transferred his diatribes to anyone he saw as in any way an
apologist for Roxio, and Mike in particular.

Whatever happened to the charge of "libels"?

Subject: Alex Nichol MVP (DTS) - Who's Libeling Whom?

----------------------------
Alex Nichol (MS MVP) spewed:

If you have seen Mr Hong makes here the kind of
libellous PERSONAL attacks

Could you list the libels?
--------------------------

Where are your responses, Alex Nichol (MS MVP)?

Does the "P" in MVP stand for "PRICK"?

=========================
From: Don Sterner
Subject: Templates for Adaptec Jewel Case Creator Are to big?
Date: 12/22/99

Have you demonstrated to Adrian (or anyone else) that you actually
have the software? As I civilly pointed out to Don Sterner, if you
aren't sharing the pain, you are just another barking dog. Most of
us try to ignore dogs barking in the night.

What a load of crap. As I said earlier, I did buy ECDC 3.x
(twice) and I suffered through the endless month of bugs and
delayed buggy fixes. I have no intention of repeating that
mistake. It seems to be your contention that, even though I know
ECDC4 is full of bugs, I have no right to comment on them in this
newsgroup unless I'm fool enough to give Adaptec another bundle
of money for what I know is a marginal product at this point (at
best). I don't need to share the pain this round - I've been
there, done that for the past couple of years. I don't have any
intention of doing it again if I can avoid it - and if a few
people don't want to read my posts because I'm not a fool - they
can feel free to kill file me. As I said earlier, I couldn't care
less.

I doubt that I'm the only one who notices the tendency of those
who hold untenable positions to reduce the discussions to the
level of personal attack.

Even the Adaptec representative seems to be taking that path now.

Strange Error Behavior LiteON LTR5237S mike Cdr 6 December 30th 03 09:11 AM
Can't copy Microsoft CDs but I've done it before with Plex and ECDC?Using Liteon and Nero smh Cdr 15 December 9th 03 12:24 AM
Q: How to burn multiple CD bin's to 1 DVD ? Coolasblu Cdr 8 November 17th 03 11:27 PM
How well does DLA work? Louise Cdr 4 November 14th 03 11:40 PM
(OT) Software Customer Bill of Rights smh Cdr 5 September 4th 03 09:55 PM