Aspire 5320

Old January 4th 08, 04:14 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Marek Zawadzki

Default Aspire 5320

I have a problem. I bought new notebook with preinstall Ubuntu. Now I
want delete it and install WinXP Prof. but XP don't "see" hard disk. I
can do nothing with partition table. Is anybody know how do this ?
Regards
Marek
Old January 5th 08, 03:03 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
AlphaOmega

On Jan 4, 11:14 am, Marek Zawadzki wrote:
I have a problem. I bought new notebook with preinstall Ubuntu. Now I
want delete it and install WinXP Prof. but XP don't "see" hard disk. I
can do nothing with partition table. Is anybody know how do this ?
Regards
Marek

What the hell is Ubuntu?

Why don't people like the nice Microsoft products?

I put the Windows Vista on my computer and it works great, no problems
whatsoever.
Old January 5th 08, 03:44 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
A Nother

"AlphaOmega" wrote in message

What the hell is Ubuntu?

Why don't people like the nice Microsoft products?

I put the Windows Vista on my computer and it works great, no problems
whatsoever.

I figured there must be one person on earth who was having no problems with
Vista. I guess that person is you - it sure as hell isn't me.

Old January 5th 08, 04:27 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Torfinn Ingolfsen

AlphaOmega wrote:
What the hell is Ubuntu?

You asked for it: Ubuntu[1] is a Linux distribution.

Why don't people like the nice Microsoft products?

For two reasons at least:
1) they cost money
2) after a while you get tired of fiddling with the so called "nice"
products, and decide that all the trouble isn't worth it.

I put the Windows Vista on my computer and it works great, no problems
whatsoever.

Good for you!
Now, give yourself a pat on the back - you're sooo clever.

Old January 5th 08, 09:22 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Kevin Childers

"A Nother" wrote in message

"AlphaOmega" wrote in message

What the hell is Ubuntu?

Why don't people like the nice Microsoft products?

I put the Windows Vista on my computer and it works great, no problems
whatsoever.

I figured there must be one person on earth who was having no problems
with Vista. I guess that person is you - it sure as hell isn't me.

I must have been that one guy for Windows ME. The wife is still using the
same old bucket sending email and chattting away while playing a few simple
(95/98 era) Windows based card games.

I actually live in fear that if it ever dies she will want a new PC that
will run all her old apps, and most probably would have issues on a Gb
machine using Vista.

Netapp FAS270 v Sun StorageTek 5320 Albert Chin Storage & Hardrives 5 November 10th 06 10:20 PM
eConsole on Aspire T-160 HH Acer Computers 0 April 22nd 06 09:32 AM
ASPIRE L200 salvatore Acer Computers 0 March 3rd 06 08:56 PM
Compaq Presario 5320 yaanai Compaq Computers 2 September 7th 04 06:41 PM
Acer Aspire TV OUT news.mad.ttd.net Acer Computers 5 December 20th 03 04:37 PM