Aria - Hoax Products?

Old January 28th 05, 01:52 PM
Dave

"Dave" wrote in message

. ..

"Dave" wrote in message

How about you change you comments which are incorrect about

the
product
which at some stage did exist for the price people have
mentioned.

Incorrect. Show me evidence where those 3 products came into
stock.

How can i show evidence they were once in stock if the website

is
currently
out of stock??? Perhaps to keep people like you happy i

should
archieve
every web page on the net for future reference?
IDIOT!
Oh BTW heres a link to a TFT monitor
http://www.aria.co.uk/ProductInfoComm.asp?ID=9837
they do have in stock which is less then 1 quids difference in

price
the
dell one http://www.aria.co.uk/ProductInfoComm.asp?ID=16803

and
is
also
not
a refurb.so obviously that proves they are capable of selling
monitors
for
the prices that have been mentioned, no doubt thats not enough
evidence
prove they can supply the basic same type of product this

discussion
is
about

The monitors i posted have never been in stock.
For you to say they, either back it up with actual evidence or

shut
up
and
crawl back under your hole.

SIGH.......... Perhaps you have a suggestion how i could prove

that?
No
didnt think so, and obviously you aint interested in even buying

monitor
as technically the link i gave to a monitor of very similar price

and
spec
is a better deal as its not a refurb unit, you are obviously

another
idiot
in this group that just wants a whine....... GET A LIFE!

You've never seen those 3 monitors in stock, you know very well you
haven't,
you're just a typical troll.

Oh yeah im a troll, LOL, thats a bloody joke considering i have

posted
here
for some time, recommended companie to people, given praise to staff

of
companies when it has been due, and had several interesting

conversations
with other group members on various topics... Now lets
see.................
What have you done??? Oh yes, nothing but bitch and whine.

We've been watching the stock level on those monitors since they
appeared.

Who the hell is "we've"???????

I'm assuming you're going to claim you saw it appear for 5 minutes
yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!.

Nope

Re. Your recommendation for another product - this is approx £30

more
expensive you mathematically challenged prick.

Errrrrrrr....
http://www.aria.co.uk/ProductInfoComm.asp?ID=9837
(15" Aria Value-Plus TFT Silver £89.95 exc, £105.69 inc)
A refurb dell which was mentioned.......
http://www.aria.co.uk/ProductInfoComm.asp?ID=16803
(Dell E152 15" TFT Midnight Grey £89 exc, £104.58 inc)
I make that just over a quid difference (like i originally

said!!!),
not
30 quid, perhaps you should invest in an abbacus or similar device

your
simple mind is capable of using. As obviously you are far more

challenged
(in more then just a maths way) then i ever could or will be. Here

is
hint..........TRY CLICKING ON THE LINKS.

It was particularly the Dell E152 we we're after as replacements.

Yes which is what the dell link above points to DOOOOOOOOHHHH!
and its 1 quid difference to the alternative i mentioned, still with

the
common sense you have i can see why you would want to save a

pathetic 1
quid on a refurb unit.

Now you go get a life.

POT...KETTLE...BLACK!!!!!! YOU IDIOT

Little point in continuing this conversation. See original post for

prices
dumbass

Errrrr
Quote you.........
"It was particularly the Dell E152 we we're after as replacements"
WTF do you think this link is????
http://www.aria.co.uk/ProductInfoComm.asp?ID=16803
(try clicking it retard boy)
Your original link in your original post of.........
http://www.aria.co.uk/ProductInfoComm.asp?ID=16797
is for the same product (a dell E152) for the exact same price (the

only
difference i see is a stock code and thats probably cos your link is

OLD)
Ive met some retards but ones that reply before clicking the links are
always the funniest, you see i did read the original post and every

other
post of yours, hence why i know the price of the item, or to translate
into
your own baboon like lingo, you.........DUMBASS
Oh and once again heres a link to an alternative i suggested to the

Dell
E152...
http://www.aria.co.uk/ProductInfoComm.asp?ID=9837
(again click the link moron)
Not quite 30 quid difference is it, like you claimed

DOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Must be so hard being as stupid as you are, not even knowing the
difference
between 30 quid and just over 1 quid, LOL perhaps you should stand up
every
now and again to give that brain cell some fresh air.

You must be the thickest **** ever to frequent this group. Read the OP.
Hint - £60

1 Your original post has no links to a 60 quid monitor (hmm wonder how long
its been since you actually checked your own links?)
2 me thick???? hardly............ well not thick enough to warrant things
like for foul language.

Not going to babysit you anymore, you're too dumb to follow a thread

LOL, oh dear, im almost in tears at your stupidity.
Tell me when god said "Those who want brains queue here.."
Did you mishear and think he said "drains"? And so told him you wanted a
nice clean empty one?
Heres a penny, try not to choke on the blackjack you will buy with
it........ Run along!!!!!

Old January 28th 05, 02:32 PM
Dave

You must be the thickest **** ever to frequent this group. Read the OP.
Hint - £60

1 Your original post has no links to a 60 quid monitor (hmm wonder how
long
its been since you actually checked your own links?)

ROFLMAO. How stupid can one person be!!. The price has since been
increased. Read the thread Numbnuts.

2 me thick???? hardly............ well not thick enough to warrant things
like for foul language.

ooooohhh scared

Not going to babysit you anymore, you're too dumb to follow a thread

LOL, oh dear, im almost in tears at your stupidity.
Tell me when god said "Those who want brains queue here.."
Did you mishear and think he said "drains"? And so told him you wanted a
nice clean empty one?
Heres a penny, try not to choke on the blackjack you will buy with
it........ Run along!!!!!

I see the pressure is getting to you.

Old January 28th 05, 11:24 PM
Dave

"Dave" wrote in message
You must be the thickest **** ever to frequent this group. Read the

OP.
Hint - £60

1 Your original post has no links to a 60 quid monitor (hmm wonder how
long
its been since you actually checked your own links?)

ROFLMAO. How stupid can one person be!!. The price has since been
increased. Read the thread Numbnuts.

Oh really, then perhaps you can provide the link to when they were 60
quid??? Nah didnt think so cos ya all hot air and no proof

2 me thick???? hardly............ well not thick enough to warrant

things
like for foul language.

ooooohhh scared

I find the fact that a life form like you care survive on this planet scary

Not going to babysit you anymore, you're too dumb to follow a thread

LOL, oh dear, im almost in tears at your stupidity.
Tell me when god said "Those who want brains queue here.."
Did you mishear and think he said "drains"? And so told him you wanted

nice clean empty one?
Heres a penny, try not to choke on the blackjack you will buy with
it........ Run along!!!!!

I see the pressure is getting to you.

Ah yes, that will be the air pressure from within your empty head.
You have said twice now you are not going to continue this conversation,
yet it appears you cant even understand your own comments, that is very
worrying.