Video Emails Very Expensive Rip Off?

Old January 17th 07, 03:43 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Heidi Manway

Default Video Emails Very Expensive Rip Off?

Video Email http://instantvideogenerator.com/?x=391669&r

= costs$10-00 Usd per week thats $520 Usdollars per year standing
charge for individual users very expensive they do give you 21 days of
a free trial but want your credit card details as always!

Video Email Xyngo www.xyngomail.com costs 28 cents usdollars per
minute

Is there any videoemail software that goes with say varying brands of
Webcams that allows the recipient of the Videoemail to open it on
Outlook Express or Webbased email like yahoo or hotmail with no SPECIAL
Software installed to receive them??

Obviously at a reasonable price or even free of charge yes I know there
is no such thing as a free lunch

By the way I have found a very good voicemail software JDVoicemail
www.lagolento.com

Heidi

Old January 19th 07, 01:45 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Heidi Manway

Pegleg wrote:
On 17 Jan 2007 07:43:00 -0800, "Heidi Manway"
wrote:

Is there any videoemail software that goes with say varying brands of
Webcams that allows the recipient of the Videoemail to open it on
Outlook Express or Webbased email like yahoo or hotmail with no SPECIAL
Software installed to receive them??

Obviously at a reasonable price or even free of charge yes I know there
is no such thing as a free lunch

By the way I have found a very good voicemail software JDVoicemail
www.lagolento.com

Don't know where you are at...I suspect Europe? In US ComCast (isp
provider) provides free video mail in their webmail service.

Who is your isp? Maybe they do too.

I found FaceTimeVideoMail Completely Free But limited service have a
look let me know if you find better.

Thanks

Heidi

Old January 21st 07, 09:12 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Heidi Manway

Pegleg wrote:
On 18 Jan:45:53 -0800, "Heidi Manway"
wrote:
By the way I have found a very good voicemail software JDVoicemail
www.lagolento.com

I found FaceTimeVideoMail Completely Free But limited service have a
look let me know if you find better.
Thanks
Heidi

We use Comcast's Video E-mail with our family. Limit of 3 minutes of
video but it serves a nice purpose. For longer live real-time video
exchanges we use WindowsLiveMessenger and Skype.

I assume Comcasts Webmail Videomail is only for there customers and you
must give your telephone number.
?
I tried Videoskype today could NOT get it to work it run by a company
called Festoon
www.festooninc.com

www.festoon.com/download/setup.exe

I tried getting into the Forum registering had problems too

Do you find that Youtube's video service quality can be jerky ie the
lip sync and voice dubbing is all wrong?

Xnygomail is expensive but very good lip sync dubbing you do not look
an idiot sending one
Do you find a lot of you VideoEmails get stuck in SPAM Folder of email
Boxs

Heidi

Old January 23rd 07, 09:27 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Pat Cook

Hi everyone:

"Heidi Manway" wrote in message
oups.com...
Video Email http://instantvideogenerator.com/?x=391669&r

Is there any videoemail software that goes with say varying brands of
Webcams that allows the recipient of the Videoemail to open it on
Outlook Express or Webbased email like yahoo or hotmail with no SPECIAL
Software installed to receive them??

Why mess with any of that crap when you can just as easily create a video,
upload it to YouTube, mark it private, and email the link to everyone whom
you want to see it? Why put yourself through the hassle of trying to stuff
an video through an email server? It doesn't make sense.

On top of that, YouTube is FREE. That alone should speak volumes.

Cheers

Pat Cook
Pat's Cam
http://patscam.camstreams.com/
Denver, Colorado

Old February 3rd 07, 04:52 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Heidi Manway

On Jan 23, 9:27 pm, "Pat Cook" wrote:
[...]

Thanks your really interesting reply,
Question I have a Relative in Boston MA she is on "high performance"
56k dial up connection with worldnet.att

Using YouTube is a good idea for Private Video Messages however how
do you upload still pictures and make a slideshow with word captions
on it if you know what I mean also if I wanted to use background music
all these things would take less bandwith for the receiving person?

Technically how you do it you tubes tech support is appauling do they
have forum?
At YouTube

does it cost much $ to broadcast join this http://
patscam.camstreams.com/
are there similar quality websites out there?

Regards

Heidi