USR Courier v.everything X2

Old July 15th 03, 10:31 AM

Default USR Courier v.everything X2

Can someone tell me where I can find the model, product code, product
number from the model? It's second hand, so I have no manuals.

I see 80-001868-01 and 21GWZ337FHF7 on a barcode sticker near the volume
control
There's also the FCC ID CJE-0263
The Industry Canada ID 550-5305-A
CSA id LR-64979
UL id 70N3
something that says Part # 1.020.091-B
FCC reg# CJEUSA-24161-M5-E

I also need the voltage requirements since it's missing a power supply
brick.

It's a fairly old Courrier V.Everything X2...
(It's an X2 unit, might have been upgraded, don't know)

Thanks.

Old July 15th 03, 03:23 PM
Al Dykes

In article ,
ewd_tang@ewdtangstrudelcsperiodconcordiaperiodca. ece.concordia.ca wrote:

Can someone tell me where I can find the model, product code, product
number from the model? It's second hand, so I have no manuals.

I see 80-001868-01 and 21GWZ337FHF7 on a barcode sticker near the volume
control
There's also the FCC ID CJE-0263
The Industry Canada ID 550-5305-A
CSA id LR-64979
UL id 70N3
something that says Part # 1.020.091-B
FCC reg# CJEUSA-24161-M5-E

I also need the voltage requirements since it's missing a power supply
brick.

It's a fairly old Courrier V.Everything X2...
(It's an X2 unit, might have been upgraded, don't know)

Thanks.

I think there is some AT string that makes it report
the complete model description.

Once yoiu get past the power supply problem connect
a serial, of course.
--
Al Dykes
-----------

Old July 15th 03, 10:58 PM
Howard Kaikow

USR has a list of model numbers at their web site.
You might try http://www.usr.com/support/overview-...sp?prod=s-cour.

--
http://www.standards.com/; Howard Kaikow's web site.

Old July 15th 03, 11:01 PM
Howard Kaikow

I believe the poster said that the power brick was missing.
--
http://www.standards.com/; Howard Kaikow's web site.
"Mike" wrote in message
. ..
Go to the USR website, download a small app. from there (can't remember

it's
name though)... When run it reports the status, revision and model info -
useful tool.

HTH
Mike

Old July 16th 03, 09:18 AM

:
:Can someone tell me where I can find the model, product code, product
:number from the model? It's second hand, so I have no manuals.

:I also need the voltage requirements since it's missing a power supply
:brick.

: I think there is some AT string that makes it report
: the complete model description.

: Once yoiu get past the power supply problem connect
: a serial, of course.

Any thoughts on how I get past the power supply problem without knowing
what kind of modem it is?