Scan Computers.

Old January 26th 05, 02:50 PM
Gordon Walker

Default Scan Computers.

Hi,
I haven't gone into standup comedy yet but here I go! Anyone decided
to go the managed account route with Scan? I was told that the level of
serivce vastly improves and they will fight for your business requests!
LOL!!!!! Thoughts, comments or comedic responses are invited, esp. if you
are one of the majestic managed account holders to be envyed. Response to
my e-mail address or NG - not fussy!!

--
With regards,
Gordon Walker.

Old January 26th 05, 03:49 PM
Mike Tomlinson

In article , Gordon Walker
writes

Anyone decided
to go the managed account route with Scan? I was told that the level of
serivce vastly improves

So it goes from being utterly appalling to merely abysmal?

--
..sigmonster on vacation

Old February 2nd 05, 12:33 AM
David Adams

None of these combo firms seem to be able to offer what would be called a
managed service , how can you manage a true business account if your order
is in a queue behind 5000 internet shoppers that morning ??

Flexibility is the key as you mentioned not irrelevant patter on the phone
and an eye on the margin first service last.

When the firm is too small it looks risky and when too large it looses all
focus on what got it there in the first place , bite the bullet and do
service or internet pricing, not try to do both at the same time, not
particular to Scan but most of them I have had the fortune then misfortune
of dealing with.