Is Microsoft retarded?

Old February 17th 15, 03:27 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default Is Microsoft retarded?

On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 16:26:15 -0500, Larc
wrote:

We lose more control with each new version of Windows. It's such a wonderful thing
that Microsoft knows so much better than we do what we need and don't need to be able
to do. ;

Never had it, past command lines and DOS-based programs, when
computers advanced to a dumb-ified status, (out of largely hobbyists'
garages), as ready-usage, populist appendages comprising not much more
than mouse clicks for a rat-food pellets. Business priorities,
MS-tiered permission kernels and registry are a continued evolution of
Microsoft's cryptology under a guise never, really, intended to
propagate a happy medium between technical applications, digital and
electronic easement of humankind, into a base or consensual approach,
never intended to advance the greater population. Microsoft
established its ongoing tradition in taking care of Capitalism's
richest man in America, Billy, first. Resultantly, it's no different,
no less uncomfortable, in any popular sense -- as for an inclination,
much less an aptitude to technically engage;- Anything beyond basic
mouse clicks or a telephone approximation on tablets always has and
still does carry an undercurrent of hostility to popular assessment as
"obfuscating."

Meanwhile, the world continues to spin beneath evolved apes, with
tooth and nail, getting by best they can. I guess. (I tested early
along high in logical skills, and was tossed into a course involving
electronic technical training;...not near as fascinating an
apprenticeship, upon first encountering computers and engaging them on
a person-interest level.)
Old February 17th 15, 09:35 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Mr. Man-wai Chang

On 17/2/15 3:45 AM, Paul wrote:
Windows 10 is supposed to mostly remove those options.
The claim is, it'll be "automatic updates", "all the time".
Until someone finds a hack or a registry setting to
stop it of course. Shouldn't take long...

Oh no... that's a big problem I should be watching for...

--
@~@ Remain silent. Nothing from soldiers and magicians is real!
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and farces be with you!
Old February 17th 15, 12:38 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Mr. Man-wai Chang

On 17/2/15 3:32 AM, Larc wrote:
That's a big reason I set "Never check for updates."

BTW, DO NOT let your doctors command you to take unnecessary blood test!