A computer components & hardware forum. HardwareBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HardwareBanter forum » General Hardware & Peripherals » Webcams
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

How to use my Apexis camera with Google hangout

Old March 19th 13, 12:29 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Rainer Gleisdreieck
external usenet poster

Default How to use my Apexis camera with Google hangout

Hello everybody,

I have just installed successfully the camera Apexis APM-J012-L-WS under my WIndows XP,
and I can see the picture via IE browser.

But I can´t add this camera to windows, because there is no *.inf driver on the cd-rom.
So windows itself doesn´t has knowledge of this camera !?!

So my question is:
How do I connect this camera with my computer, so that I can use Google hangout or Skype
and start a video chat?

Please help!
Thank You in advance, Rainer