Need battery

Old June 2nd 08, 03:13 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
John Callaway

Default Need battery

I purchased my Packard Bell EASYNOTE F0336-V-089
S/N : 111750390133 on February 28, 2008 while on vacation with my wife
in the Philippines. I bought it at the 4th floor Gaisano Interpace
Computer Systems store, cell #917-549-0287 Gaisano City Mall, C.M.
Recto Avenue in Cagayan de Oro City, Mindanao, Philippines.
My battery has died. It only lasted about 1 month. I would
like to get a battery with longer life 300hrs instead of 200 hrs. I
sent an email to Packard Bell in the UK. They said they could not sell
to me in the US. The serial # is 7418660000. Where can I buy this in
the US?

JPC

Old June 2nd 08, 02:18 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Ben Myers

Packard Bell no longer does business in the US. The best you can do is find a
company overseas to sell you the battery, unless by some miracle the PB Easynote
uses the same battery as another laptop that is sold here... Ben Myers