How many companies manufacturer disk HDA assemblies, now?

Old February 15th 07, 04:45 PM posted to comp.arch.storage
Al Dykes

Default How many companies manufacturer disk HDA assemblies, now?

What disk manufacturers still have essentially end-to-end fabrication
lines?

Are there any companies we never hear the names of that
make HDA assemblies for others?

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
Old February 15th 07, 08:33 PM posted to comp.arch.storage
Maxim S. Shatskih

Are there any companies we never hear the names of that
make HDA assemblies for others?

I remember there was some not-well-known Japanese company which made these
assemblies. Forgot the name.

--
Maxim Shatskih, Windows DDK MVP
StorageCraft Corporation

http://www.storagecraft.com

Old February 16th 07, 01:37 PM posted to comp.arch.storage
kalev-

Maxim S. Shatskih wrote:

Are there any companies we never hear the names of that
make HDA assemblies for others?

I remember there was some not-well-known Japanese company which made these
assemblies. Forgot the name.

Maybe MKE?
Matu****a-Kotobuki Electronics Industries, Ltd
Old March 1st 07, 07:17 PM posted to comp.arch.storage
[email protected]

On Feb 15, 10:45 am, (Al Dykes) wrote:
What disk manufacturers still have essentially end-to-end fabrication
lines?

Are there any companies we never hear the names of that
make HDA assemblies for others?

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

I believe LSI Logic actually manufactures a number of disk arrays for
vendors such as IBM & Sun.

PC CPU companies Grant Schoep General 6 August 28th 06 06:22 PM
UK companies David Richards Homebuilt PC's 5 February 26th 06 09:10 AM
Anyone buy from these companies? Gojira General 0 April 8th 05 05:42 PM
Why can't UK companies do this well? [email protected] UK Computer Vendors 30 February 22nd 05 10:44 AM
BUYER BEWA Dell Systems may contain "equivalent to new parts and assemblies" PC Gladiator Dell Computers 44 November 27th 03 04:51 PM