Warning help

Old July 7th 03, 09:50 PM
David G Misner

Default Warning help

Warning!!! DDR Dimm modules should be set from DIMM4
to DIMM1 by order!!!

What does that mean???

Old July 7th 03, 11:24 PM
TomG

it means install your memory modules starting with slot 4 and working down
as opposed to the other way around. don't you understand translated
Taiwanese/English? whatsamatterwichu?

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified

ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
ftp://68.98.180.8 Abit Mirror ----- Cable modem IP
over 113,000 FTP users served!
^^^^^^^

news

Old July 8th 03, 09:39 AM
David G Misner

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 22:24:41 GMT, "TomG"
wrote:

it means install your memory modules starting with slot 4 and working down
as opposed to the other way around. don't you understand translated
Taiwanese/English? whatsamatterwichu?

There is only two slots and the keyboard does not work

Old July 8th 03, 02:16 PM
TomG

they just let you back out for a day or so there, Qed? haven't been hangin
round fer a bit...

--

"0_Qed" wrote in message
TomG wrote:
it means install your memory modules starting with slot 4 and working

down
as opposed to the other way around. don't you understand translated
Taiwanese/English? whatsamatterwichu?

AHhhh SOooooo

whatsamatterwichu?
Amelican cant Yank his Crank ???
Chow jook!

VVBFG
Qed

Old July 8th 03, 02:18 PM
TomG

well, now. we could tell you were having those kinds of issues from your
first post for sure now, couldn't we? we knew what type of mobo you had and
that you were having keyboard issues and the whole gamut!

NOT!

you want help here? then try helping the helpers. give us at least a
LITTLE information to work with.

Old July 8th 03, 02:49 PM
0_Qed

TomG wrote:
well, now. we could tell you were having those kinds of issues from your
first post for sure now, couldn't we? we knew what type of mobo you had and
that you were having keyboard issues and the whole gamut!
NOT!
you want help here? then try helping the helpers. give us at least a
LITTLE information to work with.

Hey Now!!

Ari Fleischer's job is now 'open' ... think about applying, `eh??

All the "truths" that DONT need to be told.
VBFG

Qed.
Old July 8th 03, 04:18 PM
Jef Norton

Whatsamattawitchyou? Didn't pay your Psychic Friends Network bill? Try
calling them again and maybe they'll reinstate your account - (800) 797-4477
/ (900) 990-7189.

Jef

Old July 9th 03, 01:17 AM
0_Qed

Colin Smith wrote:
It should read Ah, So You bent chopstick.

Yes, you are correct ....

I hear "he" has a permanent kink is 'his' chop stick,
gained( I'd guess ) from improper rear mounts & dis_mounts.

Qed.
Old July 9th 03, 03:25 AM
JimL

0_Qed,

dis_mounts

Ya saying he's been detracting....err retracting his?
Hmmmm.
--

Jim
Using - Virtual Access(OLR), ZAP 4.0, & WinXP Pro w/SP1

can someone look at this? steve General 3 March 1st 04 11:11 PM
Cpu Warning Samantha Armstrong Overclocking AMD Processors 3 November 28th 03 10:09 AM
CPU Warning Temp HMSDOC Homebuilt PC's 1 October 31st 03 08:00 PM
"System temperature too high" warning Dave Ulrick Homebuilt PC's 0 September 3rd 03 03:03 PM
Computer Resetting Without Warning Will Hay Homebuilt PC's 1 July 6th 03 11:09 AM