I NOW OFFICIALY HATE AMD

Old May 21st 11, 06:02 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
DC[_4_]

Default I NOW OFFICIALY HATE AMD

On Fri, 20 May 2011 20:45:43 -0700, "Nobody (Revisited)"
wrote:

On 5/20/2011 3:03 PM, DC wrote:
On Fri, 20 May 2011 08:48:41 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Fri, 20 May 2011 11:07:13 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
wrote:

I check AMD X2 3800+ Manual that was deliver with my BOXED AMD X2 3800+
processor.

The manual mentions nothing about the stock cpu cooler and it's fan.

IT'S NOW OFFICIAL:

I HATE AMD AND I WILL NEVER BUY A PROCESSOR FROM THEM EVER AGAIN !
(AND YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR FOKKING USELESS STREAM/GRAPHICS CRAP UP YOUR ASS
TOO)

To other PROCESSOR MANUFACTURERS:

WHEN I BUY A PROCESSOR, HEATSINK AND FAN:

I EXPECT FULL SPECIFICATIONS IN THE MANUAL FAILURE WILL LEAD TO BAN FOR
EVER.

Goodbye,
Skybuck.

Computers are clearly not your skill set. You should take up baking or
something. Get an iPad.

John

Or a Hayabusa.

Actually, Skybuck needs a SnartCar (intended speeling) with a Hayabusa
engine transplant. Search "hayabusa smart car" on whatever search engine
you like.

If he drives like he "does technology", he'll kill it and/or himself
within a week. (Im guessing it'll be the "and")

Yep, too much heat, noise and speed. Unlike most modern MoBo's and processors.

Oh, and no documtation.

--
The End
Old May 22nd 11, 02:04 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Davej

On May 20, 3:07*am, "Skybuck Flying"
spammed:
alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,
alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, comp.arch, sci.electronics.design

Hey dumb****. Stop crossposting.
Old May 22nd 11, 04:32 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Shaun

wrote:

I check AMD X2 3800+ Manual that was deliver with my BOXED AMD X2 3800+
processor.

The manual mentions nothing about the stock cpu cooler and it's fan.

IT'S NOW OFFICIAL:

I HATE AMD AND I WILL NEVER BUY A PROCESSOR FROM THEM EVER AGAIN !
(AND YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR FOKKING USELESS STREAM/GRAPHICS CRAP UP YOUR ASS
TOO)

To other PROCESSOR MANUFACTURERS:

WHEN I BUY A PROCESSOR, HEATSINK AND FAN:

I EXPECT FULL SPECIFICATIONS IN THE MANUAL FAILURE WILL LEAD TO BAN FOR
EVER.

Goodbye,
Skybuck.

Computers are clearly not your skill set. You should take up baking or
something. Get an iPad.

John

Once again you prove what a complete idiot you are. The Heatsink with Fan
that comes with a CPU is considered adequate for most situations, your case
should also have fans and your power supply has a fan. If you overclock
your CPU, then you will need more cooling like a special CPU cooler with
lots of fins and a more powerful or larger fan that is made to take away the
heat when overclocking. It also never hurts to have more fans than you need
to keep the temp in the case nice and low, the other components will last
longer. Clean the dust out somewhat regularily and be gental when you're
doing it, A can of dust off helps - you can blow it over and around
components while sucking up the dust with the vacuum.

Shaun

Old May 22nd 11, 09:03 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

No idea who you writing too.

I can be short:

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups.

Demand specifications ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old May 22nd 11, 11:55 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Glenn Gundlach

On May 22, 1:03*pm, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
No idea who you writing too.

I can be short:

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups.

Demand specifications ! =D

Bye,
* Skybuck.

You must make a LOT of assumptions. You wouldn't know what to do with
a specification if you had it.

Proud owner of 6 AMD computers. BTW, all the TV you see off the Fox
and CBS networks comes through servers running AMD processors.

Old May 23rd 11, 04:51 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

"
You must make a LOT of assumptions. You wouldn't know what to do with
a specification if you had it.

Proud owner of 6 AMD computers. BTW, all the TV you see off the Fox
and CBS networks comes through servers running AMD processors.
"

Lol, many more stupid assumptions made here.

You are assuming their systems are working well.

For all we know they have an entire engineering team standing by to fix
problems !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old May 23rd 11, 10:07 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Shaun

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
.home.nl...

No idea who you writing too.

I can be short:

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups.

Demand specifications ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

You’re the biggest ****up on the UseNet. Why do you want specification for,
you're too stupid to make anything out of them anyway.

Get lost **** head,

Worst regards,

Shaun

Old May 24th 11, 05:08 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Joe Pfeiffer

"Shaun" writes:

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
.home.nl...

No idea who you writing too.

I can be short:

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups.

Demand specifications ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

You’re the biggest ****up on the UseNet. Why do you want
specification for, you're too stupid to make anything out of them
anyway.

Get lost **** head,

The thing I still fail to understand is why there is anybody left who
hasn't killfiled him...
--
"It used to be that the USA was pretty good at producing stuff teenaged
boys could lose a finger or two playing with." -- James Nicoll
Old May 24th 11, 09:06 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

"Joe Pfeiffer" wrote in message
"Shaun" writes:

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
.home.nl...

No idea who you writing too.

I can be short:

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups.

Demand specifications ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

You're the biggest ****up on the UseNet. Why do you want
specification for, you're too stupid to make anything out of them
anyway.

Get lost **** head,

The thing I still fail to understand is why there is anybody left who
hasn't killfiled him...

For that you need to not be a moron ! =D

Bye,
Bye,
AntiMoronSkybuck ! LOL =D

Old May 24th 11, 09:46 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Man-wai Chang

On 5/20/2011 5:07 PM, Skybuck Flying wrote:
I check AMD X2 3800+ Manual that was deliver with my BOXED AMD X2 3800+
processor.

The manual mentions nothing about the stock cpu cooler and it's fan.

Please use AMD's website. And as long as you insert it into the proper
AM2 slot, there is really no need for further information.

--
May the Force & farces be with you!

I hate... Mr. Brian Allen Nvidia Videocards 13 March 27th 05 05:12 PM
people i hate Me General Hardware 0 September 3rd 04 01:55 PM
people i hate Me General Hardware 0 September 3rd 04 01:51 PM