PING: metronid

Old December 5th 03, 06:21 AM
Louie

Default PING: metronid

'Morning to ya! g I'm currently setting up a shared folder on ICQ so you
can D/L what you need without manual authorization from me. It will have
all sorts of PB info; 420 mobo, etc. Reason why I'm doing it this way is,
I found out from Doc today that I need more surgery and this way I won't
have to be at PC in case I'm in hospital over the next few days. Enjoy and
glad I could help. g

BTW, is your clock off or are you on the other side of the planet?
--
Be seeing you,
Louie

eat the flies to email

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old December 5th 03, 06:27 AM
Louie

"Louie" wrote in message
'Morning to ya! g I'm currently setting up a shared folder on ICQ so

you
can D/L what you need without manual authorization from me. It will have
all sorts of PB info; 420 mobo, etc. Reason why I'm doing it this way is,
I found out from Doc today that I need more surgery and this way I won't
have to be at PC in case I'm in hospital over the next few days. Enjoy

and
glad I could help. g

BTW, is your clock off or are you on the other side of the planet?
--
Be seeing you,
Louie
Gainesville, FL, USA
SETI Stats: 1572WU/3.42yrs

eat the flies to email

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Damn, meds must be kicking. ICQ # is 31057850. I read that thrice to make
sure it's correct. bseg

---

Old December 5th 03, 06:56 AM
metronid

I am on the other side the Universe
Do you like EST better

Ping HH doS Compaq Computers 5 June 9th 04 11:03 AM
Ping Skid BigStan Overclocking 1 January 15th 04 04:37 PM
ping skid please dmac Overclocking 7 December 9th 03 10:55 PM
Fastest Router possible? Broadband Router Reviews? Bruce B General 22 September 10th 03 02:02 PM
Attn: Metronid new cd-rom drive trouble Elector Packard Bell Computers 16 August 31st 03 03:46 AM