Anyone get Hawking HNC290G working wirelessly?

Old December 2nd 07, 10:48 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
[email protected]

Default Anyone get Hawking HNC290G working wirelessly?

Unfortunately I purchased this Wireless IP webcam to play with. After
playing with it for weeks and with only worthless responses from
Hawking Tech I'm at a loss to get it to work wirelessly.

With a LAN wire plugged in and the camera obtaining its Ip via DHCP
with a RESERVED mac to IP address (so I can fix its address) I can
enable the wireless function and actually get it to indicate the
wireless conection is ACTIVE.

That said, if I disconnect the LAN wire and reboot the camera I cannot
access it.

Anyone else been able to make this monster function wirelessly? If
you did, then how?

Thanks all.

Old January 4th 08, 08:21 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
[email protected]

On Dec 2 2007, 9:48*pm, wrote:
Unfortunately I purchased this Wireless IP webcam to play with. *After
playing with it for weeks and with only worthless responses from
Hawking Tech I'm at a loss to get it to work wirelessly.

With a LAN wire plugged in and the camera obtaining its Ip via DHCP
with a RESERVED mac to IP address (so I can fix its address) I can
enable the wireless function and actually get it to indicate the
wireless conection is ACTIVE.

That said, if I disconnect the LAN wire and reboot the camera I cannot
access it.

Anyone else been able to make this monster function wirelessly? *If
you did, then how?

Thanks all.

Hi Guys i have a hawking hnc290g cam and cant get it working by
wirless and you guys have any luck ?

Laptop to HDTV. Wirelessly PVR General 7 August 10th 07 07:10 PM
Run a printer wirelessly? DeanB Printers 4 March 19th 07 02:36 PM
How to print wirelessly [email protected] Printers 2 January 24th 05 06:48 PM
Can I Connect My Printer Wirelessly?? Ryan Printers 2 November 1st 04 11:19 PM
Need Help trying to find a sollution to connect pc to tv and tv to tv wirelessly J.Clarke Nvidia Videocards 2 November 22nd 03 07:42 PM