Cartridge alignment trouble on my HP officejet G85

Old February 10th 07, 05:55 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default Cartridge alignment trouble on my HP officejet G85

My HP G85 recently ran out of black ink. I put in an HP cartridge, and
now the printer cannot align the cartridges.
I tried with another brand new cartridge, obtaining the same result.
Following the instructions of HP web site, I cleaned the cartridge
electrical contacts with no results.
Is the printer on its way out or can you recommend something else?

Thanks in advance
GT

No Black Supply: Insert ink cartridge NOW (HP oj d145) maryanne kehoe Printers 28 June 16th 06 01:03 AM
Ping : Zak Mary Printers 27 April 29th 06 05:34 AM
trouble with Jettec Epson cartridge refill kit- help! Larry Samwells General 7 January 18th 05 06:54 AM
CX5200 Cartridge Error Arthur Entlich Printers 1 January 6th 05 05:28 PM
HELP! Loads of trouble with HP Officejet 6110 SamNHisDog Printers 2 January 19th 04 09:04 AM