Laptop Dell 9100 problems

Old June 19th 07, 08:06 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
[email protected]

Default Laptop Dell 9100 problems

I retested the working module in both of the slots. I do not really
want to stick in the defective ram into the laptop anymore.

The ram is out of warranty, so I need to buy a new dimm.

The ram is ddr1, 200 pin running at 400 (pc3200). I am left with only
one 512 mb stick and I have the other slot free.

My question is : Will I get any benefit if I buy an identical stick,
or is it OK if I go for a 1 GB dimm instead?

Old July 10th 07, 07:47 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
[email protected]

yeo,dell is a very popular laptop through the world,it is so cheap via
other brands such as macbook,ibm,etc.why is it so cheap?it is very
simple cause none of its components is made by the dell company,they
have a very broad way to search the resources.and they didn't offer to
sell laptops to the second buyers for sale,they stick to buyer to
cutomer sale,so i wish u can change ur computer,i suggest u to use
ibm,the NO.1 laptop in the world
http://www.xowow.com