A computer components & hardware forum. HardwareBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HardwareBanter forum » System Manufacturers & Vendors » UK Computer Vendors
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Does changing a laptop battery affect the files stored on the laptop?

Old August 27th 12, 11:03 AM

First recorded activity by HardwareBanter: Aug 2012
Default Does changing a laptop battery affect the files stored on the laptop?

There may come a time where I need to change the laptop battery. I'm wondering, is memory of all your documents stored within the battery, or within some kind of hard drive.

Well I'm there, what benefits will changing the laptop battery bring

best acer laptop ac adapter best asus laptop ac adapter best acer laptop keyboard ca430097ca120507

Last edited by Adelaedith : August 27th 12 at 11:09 AM.