2800XP V's 2500XP

Old August 29th 03, 05:29 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
J.Clarke

Default 2800XP V's 2500XP

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:11:38 GMT
"Buffalo" wrote:

Jeez John,
I sure hope you didnt' design anything that I have to use. You seem to
have a problem using common sense and you also seem to let your
emotions get in the way of solid thinking.

Would you be kind enough to explain to me how recognizing that
overclocked processors may be unreliable and may give erroneous results
is contrary to "common sense" or constitutes "letting your emotions get
in the way of sold thinking".

"J.Clarke" ...
On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 01:57:19 GMT

I have a question for you. Would you trust your life to that "Tbred
B core CPU @2400 MHz"? How about your wife's life? How about your
kid's life? How about the lives of 300 passengers?
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Old August 29th 03, 11:20 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Buffalo

It's in how you are expressing yourself , John.

Old August 30th 03, 12:43 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
rstlne

Jeez John,
I sure hope you didnt' design anything that I have to use. You seem to

have
a problem using common sense and you also seem to let your emotions get in
the way of solid thinking.

you can tell he's never done drugs
OVACLOCKIN THA MIND
yeh