Can't open Wordpad

Old February 2nd 05, 06:31 PM
Dan Sgambelluri

Default Can't open Wordpad

Name _______________ __ Social Security Number ______________ Date
____________

ACCOUNTING

Associate of Applied Science 60 Credit Hours

Course #
Course Title
Pre Req
Cr Hrs
Grade
Date

First Semester

IVY
070
College/Life Success Skills
3
_______
______

ACC
101
Financial Accounting
ENG 025,ENG 032,MAT 044
3
_______
______

BUS
101
Introduction to Business
ENG 025,ENG 032
3
_______
______

CIS
101
Introduction to Microcomputers
ENG 025,ENG 032
3
_______
______

CoReq 20WPM OR OAD 109 OR Advisor Approval

ENG
111
English Composition
2Assessment
3
_______
______

MAT
111
Intermediate Algebra
4Assessment
3
_______
______

Second Semester

ACC
102
Managerial Accounting
ACC 101
3
_______
______

¿ACC
106
Payroll Accounting
ACC 101
3
_______
______

BUS
102
Business Law
ENG 025,ENG 032
3
_______
______

COM
101
Fundamentals of Public Speaking
2ASSET
3
_______
______

OAD
218
Spreadsheets
CIS 101 OR Adv Approval
3
_______
______

Third Semester

ACC
201
Intermediate Accounting I
ACC 102
3
_______
______

ACC
203
Cost Accounting I
ACC 102
3
_______
______

¿ACC
207
Account for Govt & Not-for-Profit Entities ACC 101
3
_______
______

ECN
201
Principles of Macroeconomics
4ASSET,MAT 111
3
_______
______

OR

ECN
202
Principles of Microeconomics
4Assessment,MAT 111
3
_______
______

ELECTIVE
Life/Physical Sciences
5Assessment
3
_______
______

Fourth Semester

ACC
105
Income Tax
ACC 101
3
_______
______

¿ACC
202
Intermediate Accounting II
ACC 201
3
_______
______

±ACC
225
Integrated Accounting Systems
ACC 201, ,ENG 111, MAT 111 OAD 218 OR CoReq w/Adv Approval
3
_______
______

¿CIS
106
Microcomputer Operating Systems
CIS 101 OR CIS 102
3
_______
______

OR

¿BUS
210
Managerial Finance
ACC 101
3
_______
______

OR

¿OAD
216
Business Communications
ENG 111,CIS 101
3
_______
______

ELECTIVE
Humanities/Social Sciences
5Assessment
3
_______
______

1ASSET=41+ on Reading, Writing and Numerical

COMPASS=70+ Writing, 80+ Reading, and 44+ Pre-Algebra

2ASSET=41+ on Reading and Writing

COMPASS=70+ Writing and 80+ Reading

4ASSET=41+ on Numerical and 40+ on Algebra

COMPASS=44+ Pre-algebra and 41+ on Algebra

5Refer to course prerequisites for Assessment Batteries required

¿Regionally determined course

±Capstone Course

Student Signature ___________________________________________
Date _______________________

Program Advisor Signature __________________________________
Date _______________________

wd/c:acc-aas.lc

"Von Fourche" wrote in message
nk.net...

Ok, I think its time to get a new computer with Windows XP and dump
this
stupid Compaq Windows Me computer. I don't think it's my Compaq computers
fault. My hard drive must be messed up or something.

Anyway, I received a WordPad document from a school thru e-mail. I can
not open it. The funny thing is I can open other word pad documents.

So, If I did things correctly I have included this document with this
post. Would one of you be kind enough to open it, copy and past, and post
it while replying to this message? Or you can send it to

I know message groups do not like people posting things other than
plain
text. So my apologies if posting this word pad document is unwelcome.

Old February 2nd 05, 06:44 PM
Von Fourche

"Dan Sgambelluri" wrote in message

And a big thanks to you.