Is the Problem my Mobo?

Old July 20th 03, 11:04 PM
J.T.

Default Is the Problem my Mobo?

Hi, I just built a brand new p4 3 ghz monstrosity, but now my old pc isn't
booting up @ all. Its a abit kt7e mobo, with a amd 1.2 ghz cpu. When I turn
it on, all the fans start, and nothing seems to be out of place. I even took
out and checked the CPU to see if it had burned out, and it looked fine. The
only other option that I hadn't tried was just replacing the whole mobo, but
i'm not even sure if this is the problem. Can anyone help me?

Compaq Mobo Problem. Phoenix General 6 January 7th 05 08:27 AM
This problem has baffled everyone... Nick G General 46 May 22nd 04 04:01 AM
Weird Mobo Problem... Grativo General 7 April 17th 04 07:17 PM
Freezing, lock up, unresponsive problem. James General 5 September 5th 03 02:54 PM
Startup/Shutdown Problem Girgath General 5 August 8th 03 05:45 AM