Reporter Inquiry Rebates

Old November 24th 03, 05:12 PM
john morgan

Default Reporter Inquiry Rebates

Hi,

I'm a reporter working on a rebate gone wrong story. If you've got a
story to tell about a rebate you never received or one that took far
too long to receive, I want to hear about it.

Please drop me an email if you want to share your story.

JM,

Old November 24th 03, 09:30 PM
Paul

You've done it now, you've just opened the floodgates.

Old November 25th 03, 04:58 AM
Tim Kroesen

I'll kick this off; I got *most* (90% est) I applied for; about
one-tenth of them required some additional action other than the
submission itself. Yeah, they are slow turn-around usually. Just got
an Office Max $40 rebate for a Leather chair in about Seven Weeks BTW.

Yours in level reporting,

Tim K

om...

Rebates [email protected] General 19 April 18th 04 11:32 PM
Samsung Rebates - Scam 352606 Homebuilt PC's 7 February 22nd 04 10:20 PM
Timeout Failure during SCSI Inquiry Command Anotherhick General 1 February 15th 04 02:51 PM
Don't trust FUJI rebates Beware Cdr 16 October 30th 03 08:22 PM
Rebates - Grrrr Brian K Cdr 3 October 15th 03 02:04 AM