Incredible shrinking cartridges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 4th 09, 06:16 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Walter R.[_2_]

Default Incredible shrinking cartridges

My old HP printer, a deskjet 970, had 41 ml ink cartridges. Very nice.

I was about to buy a HP Officejet 6310, when I noticed that the cartridge
holds only 11 ml, the color cartridge 7 ml. I can't believe this. I thought
office models would have larger cartridges. This is ridiculous!

This speaks very poorly for HP. It looks like a rip-off.

Does anyone known of an HP or Canon AIO that has better ink cartridges than
this??

Thanks

--

Walter
www.rationality.net

Shrinking NTFS partition n o s p a m p l e a s e General 3 April 10th 05 04:16 AM
shrinking screen Skeleton Man General 5 March 20th 05 06:04 PM
Incredable shrinking ram salaryman General 5 November 6th 04 11:26 PM
Shrinking image G Packard Bell Computers 3 December 7th 03 06:30 PM
Shrinking image Michael DeAmelio Packard Bell Computers 6 December 4th 03 03:55 AM