Paperport + FormTyper Printing Problem

Old January 18th 09, 05:15 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Wayne Boatwright

Default Paperport + FormTyper Printing Problem

I don't know if this is the right newsgroup to post this in, but I couldn't
find one that seemed to fit better.

I have Paperport Professional 11 installed on a PC running XP Pro SP3. I
use an HP Officejet 5510 all-in-one for scanning. All software is fully
patched to most recent versions.

This version of Paperport includes the utility FormTyper which identifies
possible fields in a scanned document that can be filled in by typing, then
the document is saved back to the Paperport desktop.

In Paperport itself, I can add annotations, graphics, and various other
additions that will print along with the form.

When I use FormTyper to populate fields in a document and save it back to
the desktop, the only thing that prints is the content of the fields I
populated, but not the scanned document itself. There is an option to
print the document with the populated fields or the fields only. No matter
which setting I choose, only the field content prints.

Any ideas as to what the problem is?

TIA

--
Wayne Boatwright
e-mail to wayneboatwright at gmail dot com
Date: Sunday, 01(I)/18(XVIII)/09(MMIX)
Countdown till Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
22hrs 33mins
Garcon! Three glasses of water. Make them doubles.

Paperport 11 [email protected] Scanners 2 June 9th 06 11:51 PM
PaperPort -> PDF Ewa Scanners 6 February 7th 05 09:33 PM
Paperport 10 Ike Fontenot Scanners 2 January 1st 05 06:22 PM
Paperport's Formtyper does not save to Paperport Desktop jberger Scanners 5 May 17th 04 10:27 PM
Printing from paperport deluxe Farrel Buchinsky Scanners 1 February 3rd 04 04:48 AM