Catalyst 4.6 is perfect.

Old June 20th 04, 06:00 AM
Ar Q

Default Catalyst 4.6 is perfect.

I have tried every Catalyst publication since its birth. I continued to use
Catalyst 2.1 and MMC 7.7 because ATI always managed to break some other
things when they fixed something. But I have to say Catalyst 4.6 and MMC 9
is perfect. I have tried every productive programs and most games I have the
past week. No flaws!

Old June 20th 04, 06:08 AM
Inglo

On 6/19/2004 10:00 PM Ar Q brightened our day with:

I have tried every Catalyst publication since its birth. I continued to use
Catalyst 2.1 and MMC 7.7 because ATI always managed to break some other
things when they fixed something. But I have to say Catalyst 4.6 and MMC 9
is perfect. I have tried every productive programs and most games I have the
past week. No flaws!

Download the Thief 3 demo.

--
“The braying sheep on my TV screen
Make this boy shout, make this boy scream!"

Steve [Inglo]
Old June 20th 04, 06:59 AM
Dapper Dan

I have tried every Catalyst publication since its birth. I continued to

use
Catalyst 2.1 and MMC 7.7 because ATI always managed to break some other
things when they fixed something. But I have to say Catalyst 4.6 and MMC

9
is perfect. I have tried every productive programs and most games I have

the
past week. No flaws!

Download the Thief 3 demo.

Yep the full game certainly doesn't like anti-aliasing either

Old June 20th 04, 07:33 AM
Augustus

Download the Thief 3 demo.

How are the Omegas with Thief 3?

Old June 20th 04, 07:59 AM
Andrew

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 13:59:29 +0800, "Dapper Dan" wrote:

Download the Thief 3 demo.

Yep the full game certainly doesn't like anti-aliasing either

No probs with AA for me using the 4.4's.

Old June 20th 04, 11:48 AM
Blaedmon

latest omegas are fine.. fsaa is perfect with thief3.. check your systems -
your problems must lie there.

Old June 20th 04, 01:51 PM
Inglo

On 6/20/2004 3:48 AM Blaedmon brightened our day with:

"Augustus" wrote in message

How are the Omegas with Thief 3?

I have the latest Omegas downloaded - haven't tried them yet, still on
Catalyst 4.4. Is the shadow flickering gone with the 4.6 Omegas, because
I had heard it was still there? It was there with the 4.5 Omegas. The
4.4 based drivers are the only ones that don't have this problem.
The shadow flickering is only a problem on R300+ cards.