Pin out of battery pack type 2941B on Compaq Presario M2000

Old September 4th 12, 11:53 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
jacques

Default Pin out of battery pack type 2941B on Compaq Presario M2000

Hello,

I got an old Compaq Presario M2000 from flea market for nothing.

It starts, I installed an old Debian on it and it works.

The only problem is that the battery is dead.

I don't consider buying a new 2941B pack and instead replace it with a
power supply.

Has anybody idea of the pinout (5 pins) of the 2941B battery pack and the
related voltages and current required ?

Thanks in advance,

Jacques.