p5n32 sli deluxe won't stay on

Old December 31st 05, 01:10 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

Default p5n32 sli deluxe won't stay on

just got a new p5n32 sli deluxe
intel p4 840 d
nvidia 7800gts single card

system won't stay on long enough for me to get through setting up the bios

just goes off...

temps before going off are around normal... bout 32 celcius

what is goin on?

Old December 31st 05, 06:38 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

DMC wrote:
just got a new p5n32 sli deluxe
intel p4 840 d
nvidia 7800gts single card

system won't stay on long enough for me to get through setting up the bios

just goes off...

temps before going off are around normal... bout 32 celcius

what is goin on?

CPU fan RPM problem? What kind of fan are you using?

--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
To email, remove "nospam" from
Old January 11th 06, 11:40 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

I have the same problem. P4 3.7 EE single core.

What kind of PSU are you using? I have an Antec HE 550. Others on Tweak
town are experiencing the same problem and some have said they solved
the problem with psu changes.