A computer components & hardware forum. HardwareBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HardwareBanter forum » System Manufacturers & Vendors » Compaq Computers
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Compaq Armada 1573D - How to get access to the RAM slot

Old December 25th 15, 11:37 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Compaq Armada 1573D - How to get access to the RAM slot

Hello,

i google'd half the net about this model and couldn't find anything useful about it. I want to upgrade the RAM for this laptop (got an EDO 64MB RAM modul that is compatible) and as far I know, it is not necessary to completely dismantle it (?). Only the Keyboard has to be removed to gain access to the RAM slot...I am looking for a guide of how to get access to the RAM slot.. If possible with illustrations. Can anyone help? I am afraid that I will damage something when I try to open it without having any information.

thanks,
euro