i-Techcom.co.uk?

Old May 12th 05, 03:46 PM
Xander

Ahhh! I ordered 2 processors from there for a total of =A3275. I've been
busy with work and as such have just been ignoring this situation,
hoping it would improve. I also got one of those delays emails, so I
figured I could wait. I placed my order on 28th March and it is now
12th May. That is about six weeks. Tried phoning but so far only answer
machines. I will keep on phoning. THIS IS ABOUT 275 QUID! I feel like
an idiot for ordering them now though.

Old June 1st 05, 06:37 PM
conned_by_itechcom

Any news? Has anyone been to the stores lately? I'm owed =A370 still
from 18th March.=20
The'r website is down now.

Old June 2nd 05, 08:26 AM
Gama Chameleon

On 1 Jun 2005 10:37:38 -0700, "conned_by_itechcom"
wrote:

Any news? Has anyone been to the stores lately? I'm owed £70 still
from 18th March.
The'r website is down now.

From what I can see there is also no whois entry any more for

http://www.i-techcom.co.uk

looking at www.nic.uk amongst others.

It may well be that they have ceased trading under that name, taking
the money with them.
--
Gamma gamma gamma chameleon
You come and glow, you come and glow.
Old June 2nd 05, 09:38 AM
sotian

I've lost 30 quid, am just gonna put it down to experience there's
little chance of ever seeing that cash again.

Jon

Old June 4th 05, 07:07 PM
caron

There a lot of people out of pocket. See the message board http://www.
computerbanter.com/q-t_68797-i-Techcomcouk.html.

If you paid by credit card contact them, they should be able to get your
money back for you - our credit card comp is currently sorting it out for us.

Also contact trading standards, they have a big file on this company. The
details a

Medway Council
Trading Standards
Kent
Telephone: 01634 333555
Mister Gilmore

Hope this helps.

x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Old July 2nd 05, 09:59 PM
James RG Neville

---- Sorry for the lateness of this but i too have had the same problem as
u guys ordering WoW ages and ages ago, and have neglected the matter as i
cancled the order after a month of waiting, thinking the money would have
been transacted back into my mum's account. But four or so month later,
nothing :/ .... is there still people fighting?

-JRGN

x-- 30+ Days Binary Retention with High Completion
x-- Access to over 1.9 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Old July 24th 05, 11:37 AM

Well I reported it to my bank fraud department and after a month of
investigation got my refund!
Try this, worked for me!

James RG Neville napisal: ---- Sorry for the lateness of this but