Recommended Supplier

Old February 21st 05, 02:40 PM
recursor

"Paul Womar" wrote in message
Colin Wilson wrote:

Just made a purchase from
www.yetanotheronlinestore.co.uk - very quick
service & they have an online forum.

Haven`t you spammed several groups with the same crap over the last few
days ?

I don't know about that but this unsolicited pariase for some tin-pot
company that nobody has ever heared

On what basis do you call them a tin-pot company? (just because you havn't
heared (sic) of them isn't a valid basis).

Old February 21st 05, 02:41 PM
recursor

"Mike" wrote in message

"Jeremiah Harbottle" wrote in message
Just made a purchase from www.candccentral.co.uk - very quick service & they
have an online forum.

it amazes me this sort of spam. i wouldnt touch this site with a bargepole
now

Who gives a flying ****!!

Old February 21st 05, 02:52 PM
Dave

"Jeremiah Harbottle" wrote
snip.......
PS: if it was a legitimate post, how about giving them a write-up on

the
Romulus site - http://www.romulus2.com/feedback/

Can't be bothered now.

Oh i wonder why.......hmmmmmmmm

Old February 21st 05, 02:54 PM
Dave

"Jeremiah Harbottle" wrote in
message ...
So many four lettered words, now if only you could get your IQ up to
similar numbers.

At least I can get it up.

Oh FFS, any more kiddie like and id swear you are still riding a push bike
with stabilisers

Old February 21st 05, 03:13 PM
Gama Chameleon

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:52:20 -0000, "Dave"
wrote:

"Jeremiah Harbottle" wrote
snip.......
PS: if it was a legitimate post, how about giving them a write-up on

the
Romulus site - http://www.romulus2.com/feedback/

Can't be bothered now.

Oh i wonder why.......hmmmmmmmm

^^^^^^^^^
I think someone needs to change Dave's battery :-)
--
Gamma gamma gamma chameleon
You come and glow, you come and glow.
Old February 21st 05, 05:11 PM
recursor

"Gama Chameleon" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

"Jeremiah Harbottle" wrote
snip.......
PS: if it was a legitimate post, how about giving them a write-up on

the
Romulus site - http://www.romulus2.com/feedback/

Can't be bothered now.

Oh i wonder why.......hmmmmmmmm

^^^^^^^^^
I think someone needs to change Dave's battery :-)
--

Lol, he's one of the rabbits that ground to a halt

Old February 21st 05, 05:46 PM
Jeremiah Harbottle

Oh i wonder why.......hmmmmmmmm

Erm, because it was late at night and my PC's been emitted odd vapours
(Thanks to the Water Wetter in it!) that make me feel sick.
Reading your posts just pushed me over the edge.

Old February 21st 05, 05:47 PM
Jeremiah Harbottle

Oh FFS, any more kiddie like and id swear you are still riding a push bike
with stabilisers

Judging by your lack of apostrophe, stabilisers are beyond you! You're still
crawling round in a nappy.

Old February 21st 05, 05:49 PM
Jeremiah Harbottle

On what basis do you call them a tin-pot company? (just because you havn't
heared (sic) of them isn't a valid basis).

Yes - and I'd rather deal with a "tin pot" company that services an order in
a day than a large one who leaves orders hanging in limbo for a week, then
decides to tell me they're out of stock!

Old February 21st 05, 06:18 PM
Bob Eager

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:54:09 UTC, "Dave"
wrote:

"Jeremiah Harbottle" wrote in
message ...
So many four lettered words, now if only you could get your IQ up to
similar numbers.

At least I can get it up.

Oh FFS, any more kiddie like and id swear you are still riding a push bike
with stabilisers

You're just jealous because all you have is a baby walker..

--
[Davism - a condition by which the sufferer experiences an inability
euthanasia recommended.