Cheap DVD Writer on Ebuyer

Old November 3rd 03, 10:01 PM
Barry Young

"mrlipring" wrote in news:4kvpb.1730$3h5.13324
@newsfep4-glfd.server.ntli.net:

"Usenetter" wrote in message
Hmmm .... I bought a cheap (though not THAT cheap) burner - and it

wouldn't
format or read CD-RW's.
Sent it back for refund.
Ye gets as ye pays.

aaaaarrrrr!

Ye scurvy bilge-rat!

What, this isn't ITLAPD?
Old November 3rd 03, 10:04 PM
Tony Sutton

"bigbrian" wrote in message

Huh? You need to find better shops. The 106 is

I was talking about the Teac 4x DVD-R/RW, which is an rebranded Pioneer 105.

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!

Old November 4th 03, 12:18 AM
bigbrian

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:04:40 -0000, "Tony Sutton"
wrote:

"bigbrian" wrote in message
.. .

Huh? You need to find better shops. The 106 is

I was talking about the Teac 4x DVD-R/RW, which is an rebranded Pioneer 105.

Ah, I see.

I got the Teac W50D, which is a rebranded Pioneer 106, in black, for
£119 + vat. And its a fantastic drive.

Brian
Old November 6th 03, 05:41 PM
Hellraiser

Huh? You need to find better shops. The 106 is

£99+ vat at Tekheads
£87+ vat at Aria (and out of stock)
£90+ vat at Dabs

And £85+vat at Ebuyer, although they do the Sony equivalent in black for
£76+vat!

Hellraiser...........

FA: CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP 52X CDROM BURNER Qonox General 1 February 6th 05 02:43 AM
Cheap Copies: A Risky Bargain Ablang General 0 July 25th 04 04:18 AM
Quality, Budget CD Writer Steevo General 7 September 14th 03 08:48 PM
How to conect my DVD writer? ossey Cdr 7 September 11th 03 04:09 AM
WTD: Cheap Laptop Adrian Maidment UK Computer Vendors 11 August 27th 03 05:16 PM