Where do I stang legaly with faulty goods I hve?

Old April 13th 06, 10:47 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default Where do I stang legaly with faulty goods I hve?

wear glasses and football tops, and often

Old April 13th 06, 10:48 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

take part in huge usenet

Old April 13th 06, 10:49 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

threads with me as the only

Old April 13th 06, 10:51 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Contributor...

Its about as sad as my life really (if you can call what I have 'a life').

Old April 13th 06, 10:59 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

and yes,

a quick google search does confirm that Nick is the 'one and only' nick le
livre...

usenet clown and laughing stock, probably in more killfiles than any other
person in usenet history, probably hounded off more groups than any person
in usenet history, almost certainly began his talking to himself phase when
virtually the entire planet refused to enter discussive threads with him,
variously described as 'nutter', 'joker', 'minger', 'bad trader', and thats
just the first page of the search!

and finally, so soft in the head to actually put such a ****poor amateurish
website in his sig with 'funny' photos of him wearing a lampshade for a
hat...

Laugh?
I nearly passed my fags round.

see ya nick,
(not)
g.

Old April 13th 06, 11:02 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Fat Freddy's Cat wrote:
[...]

Now what was the point of all that *no* really it was just silly. Not at all
like my own followups to myself and you know it. Obviously offended you with
the arrogant big headed **** comment perhaps I should of added fat.

Old April 13th 06, 11:09 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

"Nick Le Lievre" wrote in message
.com...

Now what was the point of all that *no* really it was just silly. Not at
all like my own followups to myself and you know it. Obviously offended
you with the arrogant big headed **** comment perhaps I should of added
fat.

Nick - just for the record I think its fair to say that taunts like
'arrogant', '****', and 'fat' don't really cut the mustard on usenet.

For example, I could say I'd like to skull**** your 95 year old uncle and
wipe my cumstained dick over your mum's best curtains, whilst your brother
licks the **** off your dick after you've arse****ed his daughter (again)...

now that is getting somwhere near 'offensive' in usenet terms.

ching ching
g.

Old April 13th 06, 11:11 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Fat Freddy's Cat wrote:
"Nick Le Lievre" wrote in
message .com...

Now what was the point of all that *no* really it was just silly.
Not at all like my own followups to myself and you know it.
Obviously offended you with the arrogant big headed **** comment
perhaps I should of added fat.

Nick - just for the record I think its fair to say that taunts like
'arrogant', '****', and 'fat' don't really cut the mustard on usenet.

For example, I could say I'd like to skull**** your 95 year old uncle
and wipe my cumstained dick over your mum's best curtains, whilst
your brother licks the **** off your dick after you've arse****ed his
daughter (again)...
now that is getting somwhere near 'offensive' in usenet terms.

You think I was trying to offend you? lol

--
Jersey, Channel Islands
http://nicklelievre.redirectme.net

Old April 13th 06, 11:14 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

"Nick Le Lievre" wrote in message
.com...

You think I was trying to offend you? lol

--

Folks,

I've only inserted this post to create a 'natural break' between what will
surely be a further follow-up to nick's own last post.

best regards,
g.

Old April 13th 06, 11:14 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Fat Freddy's Cat wrote:
"Nick Le Lievre" wrote in
message .com...

You think I was trying to offend you? lol

--

Folks,

I've only inserted this post to create a 'natural break' between what
will surely be a further follow-up to nick's own last post.

best regards,
g.

People always say that when they've lost. Too bad sucker.