ARIA TECNOLGY NO GOOD

Old May 16th 06, 08:28 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default ARIA TECNOLGY NO GOOD

"William" wrote in message
In article , Ahmadinejad
says...
Ferst pleeze exuse my englais I am stilll lerning.

I bort sveral things from ARIA and had prblems geting thingss changed

and my
muny bach.

Do not use.

Ahmadinejad

Abuse report sent William...

That's okay I've just returned the compliment for you too!! :-)

Incidently, what abuse are you referring to. There is nothing in

usernet
rules that state I cannot use a alias name. Does'nt everyone.

Whether or not your ISP will regard your behaviour as abuse or not is up to
them and their terms and conditions. Regardless of whether or not your
behaviour is judged to be abuse, it is apparent is that you are a childish,
lying, selfish, annoying idiot. You have discredited anything you say by
the evidence of your own behaviour. Why should anyone believe a word you
say when the evidence shows that you are unscrupulous and devious? Having
initially been sypathetic, I now find myself thinking that it is very likely
that your problems with Aria are mainly your own fault. They have probably
had the same experience as we have - initially taken in by plausible stories
only to find themselves victimes of your lies and deceit.

--
Tony

Old May 16th 06, 07:21 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

In article , William
says...
In article , Ahmadinejad
says...
Ferst pleeze exuse my englais I am stilll lerning.

I bort sveral things from ARIA and had prblems geting thingss changed and my
muny bach.

Do not use.

Ahmadinejad

Abuse report sent William...

That's okay I've just returned the compliment for you too!! :-))))

Incidently, what abuse are you referring to. There is nothing in usernet
rules that state I cannot use a alias name.

There is on your ISP T&C....

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 17th 06, 08:31 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors

wrote in message
news
On Tue, 16 May 2006 19:21:24 +0100, Conor
wrote:

SNIP!

Funny that because each BY subscriber is allowed no less than four
mailboxes each comes with THREE aliases, only a fool will use their
correct name in any news group .

Only a fool would make a statement like that. Its not the use of an alias
that is the issue, it is the (in this case feeble) attempt to deceive by
making multiple postings under different names. The consistent use of a
single alias has never been an issue. BTW - is it safe to assume that M.
Dexter is your real name?

--
Tony

Old May 17th 06, 03:00 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

wrote:

SNIP!

Funny that because each BY subscriber is allowed no less than four
mailboxes each comes with THREE aliases, only a fool will use their
correct name in any news group .

Only a fool would make a statement like that. Its not the use of an alias
that is the issue, it is the (in this case feeble) attempt to deceive by
making multiple postings under different names. The consistent use of a
single alias has never been an issue.

Firstly I agree in part what you are saying. I did make postings under
different alias names, and as you rightly say it was indeed a feeble attempt at
doing so. After all... I could have paid around 10 euro's like some of the
posters in here to ensure almost ambiguity in the headers of anything I post or
perhaps some other method to do so, of which there are numerous choices. I
choose not to do so as normally the integrity of any postings I make are not in
doubt.

However, unlike some, I have never used bad language in any postings I have
made. However in this instance I admit to letting my anger get the better of me
with regard to my recent dealings with Aria, in particular using multiple alias,
it was silly behaviour on my part.

There are 3 machines here which are networked together and a individual of my
family thought it funny to post a certain message perporting to be from a
foreign gentleman. All the other 3 alias used were made by myself!!

Therefore I would like to publicly apologise to users who considered my actions
to be in-appropiate.

In mitigation, I was and still am very annoyed with Aria, who I feel have
treated myself and it seems many others too, rather badly.
I have today received paperwork from my credit card company which I have signed
and returned, in order that they can affect a chargeback to Aria.

I would like to thank everyone in this newsgroup for the friendly support they
have given to me. Cheers Guys.

Kind regards

Bill (name is William)

Old May 17th 06, 06:02 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

wrote in message
On Wed, 17 May 2006 08:31:42 +0100, "TMack"
wrote:

Only a fool would make a statement like that. Its not the use of an

alias
that is the issue, it is the (in this case feeble) attempt to deceive by
making multiple postings under different names.

This guy was doing his up most to blacken ARIA'S name and had they
treated me the way he been treated by this company I would do exactly
the same . Had there not been so many people in this country so
willing to take and accept whatever load of crap a company decides to
provide and say nowt instead of complaining then this situation may
never have arisen .
If I pay money for goods or service I want exactly what the company
says they will provide nothing more nothing less and in the case of
goods I always make sure the box as never been opened otherwise they
are told to keep it. To date I have handed back no less than six
motherboards back over the counter at Scan computers for that one
reason.
BTW - is it safe to assume that M.
Dexter is your real name?

No it isn't M.Dexter is just one of my BY aliases that I use , only

SNIP!

Why do you need to use more than one alias?

--
Tony

Old May 17th 06, 07:25 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

SNIP!

Why do you need to use more than one alias?

This group is called 'ukcomp.vendors' is it not, It should be renamed to
'uk.usernet.etiquette' as it appears.. that is more important to posters in
here than the real reason this group exists. Its little wonder that so few
posts appear in here! ;-)

However, I'm quite happy to have the subject lines continually appearing in
google databases, AYK i have grievance with Aria, so please, please
continue gentlemen :-)) After all if it were not for these 'interesting posts'
it would be empty.

Regards

William

Old May 17th 06, 10:23 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

"William" wrote in message

SNIP!

Why do you need to use more than one alias?

This group is called 'ukcomp.vendors' is it not, It should be renamed to
'uk.usernet.etiquette' as it appears.. that is more important to posters

in
here than the real reason this group exists. Its little wonder that so

few
posts appear in here! ;-)

The issue isn't "netiquette", it is your attempts at deception. On this
group honesty is a highly prized commodity so your lack of it is bound to
attract a bit of attention. If you don't like it then please take your
custom elsewhere.

--
Tony