Nov 2015 - Dustin Cook aka Diesel ALWAYS Has VIOLENCE,GUNS & KILLING On His Mind

Old February 14th 17, 06:52 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Anonymous

Default Nov 2015 - Dustin Cook aka Diesel ALWAYS Has VIOLENCE,GUNS & KILLING On His Mind

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...ptember.org%3E

This sicko lives in a constant, psychotic fantasy world in which
only VIOLENCE and DEATH exists.

ANYONE he has contact with who raises his ire in the slightest
becomes a candidate for DESTRUCTION!

From: Diesel
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: Paris
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 16:50:04 -0000 (UTC)
"You aren't kidding. I'm armed around my house and whenever I leave
it. I keep one on me and one in my vehicle. In the unlikely? event,
I'm ever forced to engage in a gunfight, if another needs my help and
isn't armed, I can arm them. I won't be one of those statistics who
got shot without anyway of atleast attempting to defend himself. ****
that. If I'm going to die, I hope it's with a pile of brass around
me. Atleast that way, I didn't go down without a fight."