Finally had enough of World of Warships.

Old December 17th 19, 10:01 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default Finally had enough of World of Warships.

I'm going to take a break or perhaps say goodbye to world of warships forever.

I can honestly say after 15.000+ games and 8.000+ ranked games I've had enough of it.

What killed it for me is:

1. Stupid shimakaze players constantly dieing in one of best concealed ship.

2. No spotting

3. Radar cruisers sitting behind islands for 20 minutes doing nothing. Trying to exploit radar through islands.

And then there is the general stupid behaviour of destroyers sailing into cruisers and cruisers showing full broadside to battleships. Very few times that works, one time I have seen a moskva kill a yamato, usually it's bye bye cruiser.

For this game to attract me back it will need to change:

1. No more radar through island, even the 2.0 km wallhack is kinda lame, but definetly not 10 or 12 km wallhacks. Main reason why I don't even play world of tanks, so dumb and lame.

2. Ranked ships need to be perma death or something, once people throw away their ships it's gone for good, sick of noobs playing like **** all the time.

^^^^^ This is definetly main reason I am going to say goodbye to this very ****ty game right ^^^^^^^^

I just can't stand it no more... people constantly throwing away their ships and wasting me time trying to win the game, sick of it.

Bye,
Skybuck.