So many makes...

Old November 5th 03, 08:22 PM
Pete

Default So many makes...

Hi

Can anyone please give me a couple of brand names for very quite fans and
best online shops (UK) for these products.

I'm also trying to track down a Digital Doc 5+ to buy
http://www.macpower.com.tw/products/...s/dd/dd_silver

Thanks in advance.

Pete.

Old November 6th 03, 12:19 AM
Muttly

Hey. I'm waiting on a supply of akasa fans and an akasa fan control pro,
they're supposed to be fairly quite. All of them were obtained from
http://www.overclockers.co.uk I'm not sure if they supply what you're
looking for but I do know http://www.overclock.co.uk do supply it. Price is
£49+vat. Hope this helps.
Martin.

Old November 6th 03, 04:50 AM
Fishface

Muttly wrote:
Hey. I'm waiting on a supply of akasa fans and an akasa fan
control pro, they're supposed to be fairly quite.

Is that the UK way to spell "quiet?" I see it spelled that way
quite often...

Old November 6th 03, 09:10 AM
Harry

I have a couple of Panaflo fans L1A model. They are very quiet. I
actually bought them from Ebay - price was pretty reasonable too.

The Ebay seller I used was Dorothy Bradbury - heres her website
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dorothy...ry/panaflo.htm

I would buy from her again.

HTH

Harry

Old November 6th 03, 02:29 PM
Muttly

I haven't a clue. I just assume other people know which quiet is quite. Then
if I have to use it I copy what they said. Haha.
Martin.

Old November 9th 03, 06:29 PM
Muttly

Yes. Quite.:-)
Martin.

"Fishface" ? wrote in message
Muttly wrote:
Hey. I'm waiting on a supply of akasa fans and an akasa fan
control pro, they're supposed to be fairly quite.

Is that the UK way to spell "quiet?" I see it spelled that way
quite often...

Upgrade Report [GeekTech: New App Makes Backups Easier - 09/07/2004] Ablang General 1 December 17th 04 06:14 PM
Upgrade Report [GeekTech: New App Makes Backups Easier - 09/07/2004] Ablang General 0 December 15th 04 04:10 AM
HDD makes strange noises JK General 8 October 11th 04 10:24 PM
Power Supply makes strange sound/ticking noise when scrolling windows MCDONAMW General 5 March 5th 04 05:19 PM
PC makes weired noises Krish General 4 July 20th 03 07:56 AM