Data Recovery Book and Online Business Promotion, Products Sales Promotion, Search Engine Optimization and Online Data Recovery Training services

Old December 14th 04, 06:41 PM
Author Tarun Tyagi

Default Data Recovery Book and Online Business Promotion, Products Sales Promotion, Search Engine Optimization and Online Data Recovery Training services

Hi,
I represent Data Doctor India Inc. We provide following Online
Services:

# Online Business and Product Sales Promotion Services
( See http://www.DataDoctor.Biz/business_promotion.htm )

# Website Promotion and MANUALLY Website Search-Engine Submission
Services
( See http://www.DataDoctorBiz/submit.htm )

# Online Professional Data Recovery Training
( See http://www.DataDoctor.Biz/DRCGuide.htm )

# Online Data Recovery Consultation
( See http://www.DataDoctor.Biz/DRHelp.htm )

I'd like to inform you that I've written a book on Professional Data
Recovery Programming titled, "Data Recovery with and Without
Programming" published by BPB Publications.

This is the First Book ever seen on Professional Data Recovery
Programming. The Book also includes a FREE CD, in which I've given the
complete source code of all the software & programs described within
the book.

I assume this book will be very useful for the knowledgebase/Library
of your Organization. I am providing the Free shipping Worldwide
within Four Business Days.

Cost of the Book is $69. You can see the contents of book and Order
online on following Link of my website:

http://www.DataDoctor.Biz/Author.htm

I hope for a positive response from your Side.
Regards,

Tarun Tyagi (CEO),
Data Doctor India Inc.
J-110, Patel Nagar – 1,