Compaq 2190US Good Laptop? Any experiences?

Old December 24th 03, 11:28 PM
LADYAUSSIEFAN

Default Compaq 2190US Good Laptop? Any experiences?

Hello, I'm wondering if the compaq 2190US laptop is a good one? I'm selling my
current dell inspiron 4000 because I had no idea the video card couldn't be
upgraded. I can't play current games. How does the laptop run windows xp? does
it run applications great and what about mid level games? I know the 2100
series has had problems so I need info on whether it's been found faulty.
Anyone? Please let me know asap.

Candy

Old December 25th 03, 05:03 AM
LADYAUSSIEFAN

I have been very disappointed obtaining access to technical service on
my Compaw 2100 laptop and I doubt the 2190 would be any different.

I appreciate the headsup although I have had other compaq's before so I know
this. I meant what is the computer's PEFORMANCE like? Not asking about tech.

Candy
For Lambert Fans or VC fans
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Offici...artwright/join
Old December 26th 03, 06:09 PM
LADYAUSSIEFAN

anyone? anyone have one like it?
Old December 29th 03, 03:20 AM
LADYAUSSIEFAN

You answered your own question.

Yep I'm loving mine.

As far performance, numbers are numbers.

It has a shared video card but 512 mb of ram or more will defianately help.

As far as technical service and reliability, Compaq is questionable.
My lesson is that you get what you pay for -- never again with Compaq.

I'm lucky in that I have never had a problem with them. I will keep my fingers
crossed.

Candy
Old January 7th 04, 11:18 PM
Jose

I just got a 2195us from circuit city.

right now is 1,249 - 300 (rebates) =949

I have trown everything to it...programs.....wireless 54g
networking...sound............DVD's.......Burning CD's..........

My take..........I love it..........................................

My father purchased one too.....................he loves
it....................

Only gripe..........keyboard a little spongy.......but I will "break
it in"

Go get it NOW

On 24 Dec 2003 23:28:46 GMT, ojunk
(LADYAUSSIEFAN) wrote:

Hello, I'm wondering if the compaq 2190US laptop is a good one? I'm selling my
current dell inspiron 4000 because I had no idea the video card couldn't be
upgraded. I can't play current games. How does the laptop run windows xp? does
it run applications great and what about mid level games? I know the 2100
series has had problems so I need info on whether it's been found faulty.
Anyone? Please let me know asap.

Candy

whats a good laptop? rferoni Homebuilt PC's 6 December 8th 03 03:43 AM
Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 November 7th 03 02:30 PM
Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 September 14th 03 10:36 PM
Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 August 1st 03 09:24 PM
Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 July 20th 03 03:09 PM