NERO InCD - problem.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 13th 03, 11:07 PM
Michael P Gabriel

Default NERO InCD - problem.

Hi, So, what else in new?

Nero Burning Rom works flawlessly, but InCD throws an exclamation mark
onto the icon in the Systray. Is totally dead. Unusable

Nero said it was incompatible with my drive. WRONG! I checked their
website.

Then they said I should upgrade from Nero 5.5.10 to 5.5.10.54 Wrong
again!

I updated. Still Nothing changed. I deleted EVERYTHING, loaded the old
5.5.10 first, and then on top of it I loaded the update, 5.5.10.54
InCD still doesn't work.

I deleted everything and loaded the update, 5.5.10.54 as a stand
alone. Still InCD doesn't work. The ver # for InCD is still 3.14 and
the update doesn't even have InCD in it! HOW CAN I UPDATE INCD. I
CAN"T FIND IT ON THEIR SITE!

Boy, where can I guy turn for help!!!

Mike substitute .net if replying.

This problem has baffled everyone... Nick G General 46 May 22nd 04 04:01 AM
Troubles with Nero 5.5.6.4 and Multisession Cd Roberto General 0 November 1st 03 10:08 PM
Nero Express Problem Elysium Fossa Cdr 5 September 20th 03 06:24 PM
problem with nero 5.5 Adam Cdr 2 September 8th 03 11:19 AM
What version of WMP Is needed to work with Nero, InCD, DirectCD and EasyCD? Howard Kaikow Cdr 7 July 8th 03 11:04 AM