Logitech keyboard question...

Old December 30th 03, 05:04 AM
nooneimportant

Default Logitech keyboard question...

Not sure if this is the appropriate group for this, but my newsfeed doesn't
cary any peripheral or keyboard groups, so this is where i post....

I just got a logitech corded elite kbd the other day, great keyboard. But i
personally prefer to have my fkeys act like fkeys and not do the "Extras"
that they are assigned to. Simple solution is to press the flock key and
bingo, all set, BUT next time i reboot flock is turned off.... Is there any
way to keep f-lock always on, much like numlock? I looked through the
logitech software but saw nothing relevant so i'm open to suggestions. And
im not timid about editing the registry if there is an option that can be
turned on. Now to second that question is it possible to assign a key combo
(or perhaps one of the "quick keys" near the scroll wheel) to perform an "F
shift" in which the additional featureset of fkeys can be used on an as
needed basis? For example i can hit f5 just like always to refresh a web
page, but fshift f5 can be set to load my network drive with explorer, in
essense leaving flock on, but using another key to "shift" to the secondary
assignment for that key?

cordless keyboard and mouse (logitech itouch) wont work Strangiato General 5 December 21st 03 09:55 PM
Logitech Keyboard Philip Rayne General 5 December 4th 03 11:07 AM
USB keyboard question Arget General 5 November 17th 03 04:10 AM
question 'bout logitech keyboards Krusher General 1 October 29th 03 10:40 PM
Compaq Deskpro EN keyboard question [email protected] General 1 August 11th 03 09:06 AM