sb live and Boston Digital Ba735 speakers

Old February 14th 04, 01:30 AM
Gregory Kleverlaan

Default sb live and Boston Digital Ba735 speakers

I have sound blaster live and Boston Digital BA735 Speakers running in
widows XP.
My annyance is that if I turn the volume on the speakers on they keep
producing a very annoying clicking, crackeling and loud poping sound all the
time. Also the sound seems to drop out and in continually.
I can jiggle the sound card socket and the sound can come good for a while
but the problem always returns

Can somebody please shed light on this problem, please help me. It's driving
me insane.
It seems the only way to fix this is to turn the volume down to 0 but thats
no good cause Then I can't hear anything.

Old February 14th 04, 09:24 AM
Lenny

Can somebody please shed light on this problem, please help me. It's

driving
me insane.

What exactly is it you think anyone here's going to be able to do, hm?

There seems to be a physical problem with your sound card (loose
connection), and that requires hands-on access to your hardware. I would
think the idea of removing the sound card from your computer and returning
it to the place of purchase for warranty replacement (if applicable) has
occurred to you. Well, what are you waiting for, christmas?

Also, you might want to make sure it's not the connection CABLE that is
faulty... If it's identical in both ends you could swap it around.