Cheapest place for Norton Antivirus and Norton Personal Firewall?

Old January 7th 04, 01:03 PM
Mike

Default Cheapest place for Norton Antivirus and Norton Personal Firewall?

Any recommendations.
I don't buy software very much so not sure whos the cheapest??

Old January 7th 04, 02:10 PM
Rob D

"Mike" wrote in message
Any recommendations.
I don't buy software very much so not sure whos the cheapest??

We have Norton Internet Security 2004 for £19 + VAT, which includes both.
Out of stock at the moment but should be in later today / tomorrow.

Cheers,

RobD
Aria Technology.
www.aria.co.uk

Old January 7th 04, 03:27 PM
Mike

"Rob D" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
Any recommendations.
I don't buy software very much so not sure whos the cheapest??

We have Norton Internet Security 2004 for £19 + VAT, which includes both.
Out of stock at the moment but should be in later today / tomorrow.

Cheers,

RobD
Aria Technology.
www.aria.co.uk

Thanks for the tip rob.
Can anyone confirm if it is the full antivirus included with this bundle?.

This bundle works out far to cheaply compared to buying them seperately,
even when
comparing the RRP prices on the symantec site.

I'm wondering if it isnt the 'exact' same versions of antivirus and fireall
that are actually included
in the internet security packages?. ie they dont have as many
functions/options or something?.

Old January 7th 04, 04:38 PM
Gaz

Thanks for the tip rob.
Can anyone confirm if it is the full antivirus included with this bundle?.

This bundle works out far to cheaply compared to buying them seperately,
even when
comparing the RRP prices on the symantec site.

I'm wondering if it isnt the 'exact' same versions of antivirus and

fireall
that are actually included
in the internet security packages?. ie they dont have as many
functions/options or something?.

I have been using the Internet Security for 2 years before that I purchased
the separates and have not noticed any difference between the two options,
there are not too many functions either way, Norton is designed with the
novice in mind, chuck the disk in, install the default options and it does
all the scans and updates etc.. for you.

Old January 7th 04, 04:47 PM
Rob D

"Mike" wrote in message

"Rob D" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
[...]

From what I remember when I looked at them they are the same, I'll obviously
have to wait until they come in and then I'll take a look for you.

Cheers,

Rob

Old January 7th 04, 05:04 PM
Well-Tech Computer Consultancy Ltd

NAV 2004 OEM with full year free updates at £18.00 +VAT at www.oemsoft.co.uk

Old January 10th 04, 05:26 PM
Ric

Mike wrote:
Any recommendations.
I don't buy software very much so not sure whos the cheapest??

www.grisoft.com / www.kerio.com
AVG antivirus and Kerio Personal Firewall are free for personal use and I
like both better than Norton's offering...