Which courier do Ebuyer use?

Old November 11th 03, 01:35 PM
nightic

Default Which courier do Ebuyer use?

"K Scotney" wrote in message
Anyone able to tell me which courier eBuyer use for next day deliveries?

thanks

City Link for me (N. London).

Old November 11th 03, 05:03 PM
gamemaniak

City Link (Glasgow)

Old November 11th 03, 05:13 PM
Barry

City Link (Hull) and dreadful! Goods smashed up, still waiting to get sorted
two weeks later.

"gamemaniak" wrote in message
City Link (Glasgow)

Old November 11th 03, 05:13 PM
Tony Sutton

"K Scotney" wrote in message
Anyone able to tell me which courier eBuyer use for next day deliveries?

CityLink

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!

Old November 11th 03, 06:20 PM
Tony Sutton

"K Scotney" wrote in message

Thanks everyone - most of the items eventually arrived (I ended having to
actually go out and meet the City Link driver as they'd not been able to
find me). Sadly, there was a hard drive missing from the delivery so I'm

now
going to have to chase it up. This was my first order from eBuyer and I've
not been impressed so far. (I only order from them as they had the cheap 4
port ADSL routers in stock)

Look at the checklist - did it have a hard drive listed there? If not, it
could be on the 2nd parcel from different warehouse. Ebuyer has 3 warehouses
as far as I know.

Log on and look at your order, did it say one warehouse or two?

Else, if the hard drive is listed and has a "tick" on it, check the package.
Is it damaged? If so, CityLink might have damaged it and the hard drive fell
out of the hole.

Always check before contacting Ebuyer.

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!
Be careful of your thoughts; they may become words at any moment.

Old November 11th 03, 07:12 PM
display.systems

In article , Tony Sutton
writes

Look at the checklist - did it have a hard drive listed there? If not, it
could be on the 2nd parcel from different warehouse. Ebuyer has 3 warehouses
as far as I know.

This happened on 2 of my recent orders, HDD box missing containing HDD,
CPU & Memory each time.

Ebuyer sent replacements straight away without any question, they seem
to be getting "lost" in the Citylink system somewhere.

Kind Regards,

Jeff Davison

Display Systems Consultants UK
Old November 11th 03, 07:29 PM
Ruth

Thanks everyone - most of the items eventually arrived (I ended having to
actually go out and meet the City Link driver as they'd not been able to
find me). Sadly, there was a hard drive missing from the delivery so I'm

now
going to have to chase it up. This was my first order from eBuyer and I've
not been impressed so far. (I only order from them as they had the cheap 4
port ADSL routers in stock)

Hard Drives always turn up a day late at the moment, separate and obviously
busier warehouse, my last 4 orders the HDD are arrived safely but 24 hours
late.

Old November 11th 03, 09:13 PM
K Scotney

"Ruth" wrote in message

Thanks everyone - most of the items eventually arrived (I ended having

actually go out and meet the City Link driver as they'd not been able to
find me). Sadly, there was a hard drive missing from the delivery so I'm

now
going to have to chase it up. This was my first order from eBuyer and

I've
not been impressed so far. (I only order from them as they had the cheap

4
port ADSL routers in stock)

Hard Drives always turn up a day late at the moment, separate and

obviously
busier warehouse, my last 4 orders the HDD are arrived safely but 24 hours
late.

Sorted now! Basically the hard drive was still sitting at the City Link
depot. A quick, vaguely irate phone call later and someone came out
specially (at 8.30 this evening) to deliver it! I'm not usally a great fan
of City Link but this time, they did at least make the effort to correct
their error.

Old November 11th 03, 10:42 PM
Tony Sutton

"K Scotney" wrote in message

Sorted now! Basically the hard drive was still sitting at the City Link
depot. A quick, vaguely irate phone call later and someone came out
specially (at 8.30 this evening) to deliver it! I'm not usally a great fan
of City Link but this time, they did at least make the effort to correct
their error.

Good to hear!

Glad you got it sorted.

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!
A feature is a bug with seniority.

Old November 11th 03, 10:50 PM
Paul Hopwood

"K Scotney" wrote:

Anyone able to tell me which courier eBuyer use for next day deliveries?

Citylink

--
iv Paul iv

[ Mail: ]