DS300 connection issue

Old January 25th 07, 12:16 PM posted to comp.arch.storage
[email protected]

Default DS300 connection issue

Hi,

We have recently purchased an IBM DS300 for use on our network and have
managed to set it up so it is visible from one server which is what we
wanted but we have got a problem.

The server is a Windows 2000 server and I am connecting using Micrsoft
ISCSI Initiator to connect to the DS300.

Every 10 or 11 minutes there are messages in the event log of my
Windows 2000 server telling me that it has lost connection to the DS300
and then reconnects when I try to copy data to it it kills my server
and I have reboot.

The event ID it produces are 20, 7, 1 then 34 as I said previously this
repeats every 10 or 11 minutes.

Please help,

Anthony