Compaq 5000 series 5WV271 video card question

Old February 12th 04, 04:41 PM
Woodbutcher

Default Compaq 5000 series 5WV271 video card question

Can someone recommend a decent 64mb agp video card for this box?
it came with an 8mb. The display has black streaks to the right of any
graphics, it won't restore the drivers and I keep getting an error
message stating the device is not functioning properly. I think the
card is toast.
Thanks
Jim
Old February 12th 04, 05:09 PM