The Constitution of the United States

Old July 5th 03, 03:53 PM
Dion L Heap

"SST" wrote in message
et...
First time I posted these patriotic postings I did so because the majority
of the posters are American. I didn't do anything more then post the

words.
No commentary. Just a simple 'Happy Birthday' - take it for what its

worth.
Read it if you want to or pass it by. Your choice.

If anyone was to reply, I thought it would be about the text. Boy was I
wrong! It immediately drew anger and backlash. I though, why? So I

repeated
it each year for a few years now and each and every time it gets the same
very negative response. Again I ask, why?

Probably for the same reason some of us are asking why you do it year in
year out, knowing it receives backlash, yet still causing mayhem due to
crossposting in totally irrelevant groups. By your own admission, you know
it causes mayhem, yet you still do it, yet you apologise for nothing! How
about apologising to those of us who have no interest in your argument, no
interest in patriotic flame wars, and who just want to talk about
overclocking, hardware or the various other groups that you post your off
topic flame catalyst into?

regards,

Dion L Heap
www.thetophouse.com

Old July 5th 03, 05:07 PM
Dion L Heap

"SST" wrote in message
news
Simple, don't read it.

which is exactly what the other totally off topic, crossposting T&C
breaching spammers say, you are no better than any of the worst posters in
the thread you created!

regards,

Dion L Heap
www.thetophouse.com

Old July 5th 03, 05:43 PM
Minotaur

Simple, post in the appropriate usenet group.

Old July 5th 03, 05:54 PM
Arthur Hagen

"SST" wrote in message
et...
First time I posted these patriotic postings I did so because the majority
of the posters are American. I didn't do anything more then post the

words.
No commentary. Just a simple 'Happy Birthday' - take it for what its

worth.
Read it if you want to or pass it by. Your choice.

If anyone was to reply, I thought it would be about the text. Boy was I
wrong! It immediately drew anger and backlash. I though, why? So I

repeated
it each year for a few years now and each and every time it gets the same
very negative response. Again I ask, why?

That's a very good question that the US needs to ask itself and contemplate.
Just *why* do so many people hate us? Really, *why*? Jealousy doesn't cut
it, as the loathing appears to come from countries with a higher standard of
living too, and isn't directed at other rich countries. So, what's unique
about us that makes others hate us so much, and not, say, hate Sweden and
Canada?
Some deep retrospective thought might be useful, if this is to change.

Regards,
--
*Art

Old July 5th 03, 06:21 PM
Dave

"SST" wrote in message
et...
First time I posted these patriotic postings I did so because the majority
of the posters are American. I didn't do anything more then post the

words.
No commentary. Just a simple 'Happy Birthday' - take it for what its

worth.
Read it if you want to or pass it by. Your choice.

Bull****. Guess the "Happy Gilmore" audio clip went right over your head.
Figures. You did it for some sort of perverse satisfaction witnessing the
knee-jerk reaction. You are far too transparent. You aren't even a GOOD BS
artist. My keyboard player was better... here are your true motives in your
own words...see how easily you hang yourself?

"Well Dave you're partly right.

I have been posting these two great doctrine for about 4 or 5 years now just
for fun."

and:

"I do this every year and it always draws the maggots to the surface.

Smile for the camera!"

and:

"I did.

I love to see all the non-Americans come out in protest of a little
patriotism. its funny as hell and sad at the same time.

Keep it coming!"

You type this before or after the Paxil? So was this you or your evil twin?
Now do you remember me? Wouldn't be surprised if you didn't. This might have
something to do with it...here's a little handy cut'n'paste from the ol'
"sent items" folder:

"Too bad, you missed out on some good old fashion fun. Smoking a little pot
and popping a few pills is part of life, get used to it. If the man made
laws said it was ok to do these things would it have been ok with you then?"

That come out of you? Classic lines! Hope your kids aren't reading this or
do they smoke it with you? Another gem:

"Na, I smoke it everyday and I'm not addicted!"

That come out of you too? This very group? Pot, meet kettle! Try not smoking
it every day, meathead, and see what happens! I think you got some
'splainin' to do!

Mood swings indicative of addictive personality: A little earlier:

"I suggest you return the card because you are too stupid to own it."

Could this be the same person who x-posted this:

"You must be speaking of humans because Jesus Christ was a peaceful man full
of love and forgiveness.

Man is an evil being and reigns with terror and hate; fire, ice and wind -
whatever...(bla bla ****ing bla)"

....to alt.auto.mercedes and alt.feminism? Or was it your evil twin? Why are
you crossposting to those two? Do I really want to know?

I think you're still recovering from the last time a thought struck you. I
certainly remember you...

"Point is that I'm looking at the scores and thinking how my CPU beats
everyone if his scores by a large margin!"

Clear-cut evidence of performance anxieties...

If anyone was to reply, I thought it would be about the text. Boy was I
wrong! It immediately drew anger and backlash. I though, why? So I

repeated
it each year for a few years now and each and every time it gets the same
very negative response. Again I ask, why?

Gee, I wonder...is this a rhetorical question? Must be...

Forget about off topic rhetoric. These usenet get hammered with SPAM about
penis enlargement to buying diplomas. Its just an excuse to yell out so I
disregard the comments.

Do you? Interesting...

If a Brit or a Frank had done so on their countries patriotic holiday, I
doubt gangs of Americans would have came out and posted hate and
defilements. I really believe that.

Probably not. But you knew this before you posted this so what's your point?

There were actually just seven direct replies. (maybe more)
1- Kai Robinson calling the document 'crap'

I think he was referring to the motives of its poster, or perhaps the poster
itself?

2- HamMan calling it 'patriotic garbage'
3- TheSingingCat calling it 'a bunch of useless stuff'

Like that should even be a blip on the ol' radar?

4- Thor stating that most americans are stupid

Yeah, YOU sure showed him otherwise! A foine representative of the mindset
of our nation you are...wotwot? Put it this way, if all foreigners had to go
by as a representative of our country was you, no wonder they think we're
schtoopid...

5- Martin Eriksson 'Well just wait until I post the Swedish "constitution"
on our national day.' (which I did already)

Your consideration has been duly noted and appreciated...;-P

6-Fig says 'ALLLLLLLL you yanks hav fonny name' (funny)
7-Allan Laws comment; 'Why would anyone celebrate the birth of the biggest
pack of arseholes on the
planet.'

I think you can effectively account for at least three...

And you naturally disregarded these comments...of course you did!

All comments were from non-Americans and all were completely unnecessary

and
filled with hate except for Fig he just pointed out the funny names, which
were British BTW.

Somehow the thought of you calling something unnecessary strikes me as being
rather amusing. I wonder why that is?

Most of you put together pieces to create some demented Picasso of what

you
perceive as reality.

Ok, there, Sigmund...as if you were exempt from any sort of cubist view of
life. You can't even keep your own lies straight. Must be the short-term
memory going...so, who are you today? I think you must be bipolar...

You judge others on distorted facts and lack of
information. Most are quick to throw stones but we forget that we all live
in glass houses.

I think most of us have you pretty well figured out by now. Doesn't take too
much wattage to understand your particular brand of pathology...

There was nothing wrong with my posting. It was the replies that were

wrong.

Alrighty there, Happy Gilmore...

I appoligize for nothing!

Hmm, some classics coming from you: "All I did was..." "YOU..." Yeah, yeah,
yeah. Whatever. All one has to do to understand who you really are is look
up your history on Deja News (and be prepared to wade thru several
nymshifts, and some of the most pathetic, abusive cack ever spewed on
Usenet) Some pretty interesting stuff there. Crossposting to
alt.auto.mercedes and alt.feminism too? Some pretty choice material there,
me boyo. What a foine case-study you are, meladdie! I have you pegged. No
amount of squirming will change that. Oh I can see it now: "What are you
talking about you freak!, blablabla." You need a life. I hear they're on
sale at Wal-Mart, butcha bettah hurry, or you'll get all the returned
misfits...still you'd be better off than you are now...

So what happened to "So how was your 4th? I'm traveling to the countryside
tomorrow, my family
owns a home up in the Adirondacks".

Oh, you're on a laptop with the same IP? Shouldn't you be packing and
helping the wife and kids get ready? All you have effectively demonstrated
to EVERYONE is what a sad waste of a life you are, as if it weren't obvious
long ago...well lunch break is over, back to my work, it's been fun rubbing
your nose in your own culottes salies, but sadly I must go...(NOT!). I think
that lithium bottle is calling you now, so I'll let you go...just remember,
we're not laughing WITH you...

Old July 5th 03, 06:22 PM
Dave

"Fig" wrote in message
Are all you ppl cross posting or is it a news server ****up.

Fig

Correction: are all WE people crossposting...