Latitude RAM?

Old January 12th 18, 12:26 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Ron Hardin

Default Latitude RAM?

I suspect occasional RAM errors on my Latitude E5400.
(one bash shell coredump, one BSOD on insterting a DVD)

What's the best replacement? 2x2GB

The order form read (scratch 'n' dent Dell outlet store)

K174C Module,Dual In-line Memory Module,4GB,800MHZ,DDR2,2X2G $0.01

Latitude CS K2NNJ Dell Computers 0 February 18th 06 03:28 AM
Latitude CPx's won't see HDD Fred Mau Dell Computers 1 February 17th 05 05:23 PM
XP on a Latitude CPx John Fryatt Dell Computers 18 December 17th 04 11:18 AM
Latitude help DeZ Dell Computers 3 July 27th 04 05:22 AM
Latitude wpj Dell Computers 1 December 1st 03 11:22 PM