Catalyst 5.4 : What about Character Size ?

Old April 10th 05, 04:56 PM
Andre

Default Catalyst 5.4 : What about Character Size ?

The previous version of Catalyst didn't let set the character size more than
96 dpi.

And now ?
Is it possible with the 5.4 to set the Windows character size to Large ?

Thanks

Andre

Old April 10th 05, 10:39 PM
Mike

And did you do so with the 5.3 drivers?

"K" NEWS.Usenet-Access.com wrote in message ...
I've always used 120dpi with no problem.

"Andre" wrote in message
i.nl...
The previous version of Catalyst didn't let set the character size more
than 96 dpi.

And now ?
Is it possible with the 5.4 to set the Windows character size to Large ?

Thanks

Andre

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Old April 11th 05, 04:12 PM

I have uninstalled and deleted everything ATI, so it's possible I did not. I
had a problem when I lost all TV function. Video was always ok. I
uninstalled and reinstalled countless times, always using Driver Cleaner3
and /or ATI uninstaller. I tried using new drivers, old drivers and the ATI
CD. In Device Manager I showed the yellow "!" for: ATI WDM Rage Theater
Audio, ATI WDM Rage Theater Video and ATI WDM TV Audio Crossbar each and
every time. I had a Trouble Ticket with ATI Online Support for three weeks.
I updated every install along with the error messages to the Ticket. Got
nothing in return that worked. I finally sent the board to ATI, RMA.
Received it back last week with no description of any repair. During this
time I installed my old Matrox 550G and the SnapStream Beyond TV 3 with
Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150 Kit (PCI). Recording TV to DVD is so much easier. I
will now try to sell the AIW9600 but I would like to know exactly what
repair ATI did. How would one find out?