gforce FX5200 V radeon 9200se

Old December 18th 03, 05:03 AM
chris

Default gforce FX5200 V radeon 9200se

can anyone tell me whitch of these cards would be the best - both are 128m
cards

also can anyone tell me what specs to look at when comparing cards

TIA

Old December 18th 03, 05:53 AM
MAD

Only get the 128bit version no matter what card you buy.
www.newegg.com is wher I bought mine.
Get a Prolink Pixelview FX5200.
It is the faster card.
They are overclocked from the factory and will go higher. 275/500 @ stock
I enjoyed mine until it blew the **** up. (power supply fault)

But for the money I'd get either a 5600 Ultra or possibly a 5600XT, Radeon
9600pro, or a good old stand-by favorite GF4ti4200

Old December 18th 03, 09:06 AM
Darthy

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:03:36 +0800, "chris" wrote:

can anyone tell me whitch of these cards would be the best - both are 128m
cards

also can anyone tell me what specs to look at when comparing cards

Both of these cards suck ass.... but the 5200(128bit) is easily better
than the 9200se.

Go he
http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.html?i=1933&p=2

When 512K of video RAM was a lot!